Adjusting To A New Life Part 2

A/N: I apologize that this offer to so long to come out! I hope you enjoy and thank you for the support~

________________________________________________________________________________

"Dead?" Usami questioned, clearly shocked.

"Do you think that Aftokrator was responsible?" Hyuse asked.

Kamiko shrugged. "I don't know. No Neighbors showed up, just a lot of trion soldiers. There was so many...and-"

"You don't need to tell us if it still hurts," the boy said. She met his gaze as he gave her a smile. "Kazama-san took you in, so you can have an amazing life for your parents and brother."

"Yotaro-senpai?"

"If Kazama-san was kind enough to bring you here, then he must want to help you out too," the boy named Yotaro said as Raijimaru walked over to him. Usami nodded with a big smile.

Kamiko smiled as she took a bite of her snack. "I tried to fight Kazama," she said sheepishly.

"Oh? Did you win?" Usami asked.

Kamiko lowered her head, pouting. "...no...I only got one scratch in," she mumbled. "...he was so quick and alert! It was annoying!" she said as she took another bite.

They chuckled as she took several bites into her treat. Usami looked her up and down and muffled herself. "Kamiko, are those Kazama's clothes?"

She looked down and nodded with a big smile. Kamiko jumped down and twirled her large green shirt and large boy shorts that seemed to be tripled tied around her waist. "Doesn't it look cool? Kazama said that he doesn't have time to buy clothes for a while! So I get to dress up like him for sometime~"

"Oh boy~" Usami said. "So you don't have any fitting clothes besides what you came here in?"

Kamiko shook her head as she twirled around once more. "None at all~"

Kazama's P.O.V

"Come on! Tell us!" Suwa begged his annoyance really made Kazama want to slash him wide open. Even more so since he had Tachikawa and now Reiji asking the same damn questions.

"I already told you," he said as he packed his things.

"You told us the bare bones!" Suwa shouted as Azuma and Reiji walked over.

"That's all you need to know," he said as he slung his bag on his shoulder. Looking towards Reiji he bowed his head slightly. "Give Rindo my thanks."

"No problem. What happened to her leg?" Reiji asked.

Kazama lets out a sigh. "She went to the restricted zone after Yugia scared. A gate opened and Yuzuru shot the house she was in, unknowingly," he informed.

"And she walked away from that with a sprained leg?" Azuma questioned with a shocked expression.

Kazama nodded as they all started to head towards the cafeteria. He let out a silent sigh of relief as they dropped the topic. He made sure that he was at least ten steps of the group. Just wanting a breath of relief that no one was going to be nosy about his recent mission.

"Oi! Kazama! Get back here and tell me about that mission!!" Suwa shouted as his footsteps pounded the ground.

Spoke way too soon. Kazama ignored him...and did his best to ignore the question in general. He got his tray and down in a booth. Eating his pork cutlet quietly as he stared back at the curious gazes being thrown at him. "Problem?"

"Mission?" Suwa tried to sway as he nudged him.

"I can't lie. I'm kind of curious myself," Azuma said with a chuckle.