Chapter 1: Welcome Back!

Start from the beginning

"See you soon!" I said smiling as I blew a kiss to her.

My mother got into the car and drove off, and then I turned back to TJ.

"Oh, babe. I missed you so much!" TJ said smiling as he pulled my body close to his.

"Aww! I missed you too!" I said smiling.

"I'm already all moved in here, so we're gonna be spending a lot more time together"

I tilted my chin up to kiss TJ. We shared another passionate long kiss before we decided to head back. TJ laced his fingers in my hand, and I laced mine into his as we walked back inside. It looks like the rest of my roommates are back already. I opened the door, and everyone was chilling in the living room.

"JULIAN! Oh my god! I missed you!" Desiree said smiling as she jumped up and ran over to hug me.

Natalie, Lauren, Brendan, and Kai joined in rushing over. I almost fell backwards, but I maintained my balance, hugging them back.

"I missed you guys too!" I said smiling.

Everyone pulled away, and Brendan asked me a question.

"Aye yo, how was your break?" Brendan said smiling.

"It was great being back in Texas! How about you guys?" I asked smiling.

"Miami was lit! I brought Devon with me!" Kai said smiling.

"What did you guys do?" I asked smiling.

"We were chilling on the beach, since it was still pretty warm, and we went to Orlando, to Universal Studios, and to Disney World" Kai said smiling.

"Ooh! What about the rest of you?" I asked smiling.

"I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain with my family, and we went to Hollywood" Desiree said smiling.

"I was touring New York City at least once every week. Then we went to the New Years Countdown" Brendan said smiling.

"I went back to my hometown in Washington state, and we like played in the snow a lot" Lauren said smiling.

"Cool! Sounds like you all had fun!" I said smiling.

"Hey, TJ! How was your break?" Natalie asked smiling.

"My break was good! My parents finally came back home, and we spent a lot of time at the beach house cause I don't see them that often, since they're always traveling for work" TJ said smiling.

"That's good!" Desiree said smiling.

"Hey, Julian..." TJ said smiling.

"What's up?" I asked TJ.

"I'm gonna head out. I'm going out to eat with my roommates so they can get to know me" TJ said smiling.

"Okay babe. See you, cutie!" I said smiling.

"Bye. Love you!" TJ said smiling.

"Love you too" I said smiling.

TJ pecked a kiss on my lips before leaving.

We then heard a knock on the door. I went to open the door, and it was Brendan's girlfriend, Jazmine.

Brendan's POV

"Hey, is Brendan here?" Jazmine asked.

"Yo! Wassup Jazz?" I said smiling as I walked towards the door.

"Hey, babe" Jazmine said.

She gave me a kiss before talking again.

"Can I come in? I need to talk to you" Jazmine said.