Chapter 1: Welcome Back!

Recap...

Julian started his first semester at California University in San Diego, and it was a very dramatic one. He met three people that had a crush on him. Kai, Julian's roommate, crushed on him since the first day of college, and he spent a lot of time with Julian, trying to show him that he wanted them to be a couple. Then he met Zeek that same day, and felt like he was falling in love with him too. Then came TJ, around Halloween, and even though TJ was in LA, he still managed to spend as much time with Julian as possible. It's not only his love life, but he has made his friends, with his roommates, and from his love life. It was a pretty stressful fall semester, but he was happy and found love with TJ at the winter formal at the end of the semester.

Mid January...

Julian's POV

It's January, and I'm back in school for the spring semester! I'm so excited to see everyone... especially TJ. I couldn't stop thinking about TJ since we first met. He's so perfect, and I love him for who he is. He makes me feel so comfortable when he's right by my side. I felt the car come to a stop, and I snapped out of it.

"We're here sweetie!" My mom said smiling.

"Oh, sweet! Thanks for dropping me back off, mom I appreciate it" I said smiling as we both got out of the car.

I grabbed my bag out of the backseat, and then I heard someone calling my name.

"Hey, Julian!" The person said.

I looked over and saw TJ.

"TJ!" I said smiling as I waved erratically.

As TJ walked over, my mom said something.

"Oh! So this is the famous TJ you were talking about" My mom said smiling.

"Yes, that's him" I said smiling.

"What a handsome young man he is!" My mom said smiling.

"I know right?" I asked smiling.

TJ finally made it over.

"Hey, cutie! I missed you so much!" TJ said smiling.

He pulled me into a hug, and the warmth of his body traveled onto mine.

"I missed you too babe!" I said smiling.

He pulled me away to pull me in again for a long passionate kiss. Then in the middle of the kiss, my mom cleared her throat.

"Oh! Right! Mom, this is TJ, my boyfriend. TJ, meet my mother" I said smiling, as we kept our arms wrapped around each other, swaying.

TJ pulled away from me to shake my mother's hand.

"A pleasure to meet you Mrs. Smith" TJ said smiling as he shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, TJ!" My mother said.

My mother looked back at me.

"Well I should let you two catch up. I will see you in a few months sweetheart!" My mother said.

"Alright, mom. Love you!" I said smiling.

"Love you too, sweetheart!" My mother said smiling as she pulled me into a quick hug.

She pulled away, and went to hug TJ.

"Nice to meet you, sweetie! I think you and Julian are so adorable together!" My mother said smiling.

"Thank you Mrs. Smith!" TJ said smiling.

"You're very welcome! I will see you soon!" My mother said smiling.