i wanted to match

11:30 pm same day

- Lucas

the day at my moms actually went well, i think she became more understanding and was proud of how far we have come. we decided not to tell her we weren't dating at the thought of it just confusing it even more. as much as i'd want to date her i understand why she doesn't. instead we're just doing what i'm doing now, waiting till Cleos gone to bed then sneaking into each other's rooms.

i opened Mayas door slowly and closed it behind me trying to not make any sound. she had her earphones in listening to music with her eyes closed. i took this as my opportunity to switch the lamp off that was next to her bed leaving us in complete darkness. after a few seconds the faint sound of the music stopped and the sheets started ruffling as she sat up reaching for the lamp again. i jumped on top of her, instantly covering her mouth to stop her from screaming. she freaked out a bit, made a few familiar noises before stopping and calming down.

"i can hear your heart beating" i whisper "yea thanks to you. what are you doing in here?" she asks removing the covers from over her and then placing them over the top of both of us again "i've come to see you" i say climbing off of her "well then what are you waiting for" she smirked quickly before pushing herself onto me and kissing me. i feel my way around her body, brushing against her add realising she hasn't got pyjama pants on, only a thin little bit of lace

"so why no pants tonight" i smirk against her lips "you've got no top on, i wanted to match" she replied innocently without pulling away, instead rolling her hips on top of me causing a groan to escape my lips...