GO PEACHES

11:00 am

- Maya

today's the day. the wedding day. mentally preparing myself for today wasn't hard i can just keep Cleo a secret for a few more days. i get up and leave the house unready, being part of the bridal party means i get it all done there.

arriving at the Wedding venue, i follow the wedding planner to the room where i find Isadora and a few other girls. "Maya get dressed quickly" Isadora points to the dress ushering me to get dressed. wedding stress i tell you.

i get into the ball gown she told me to and eventually hair and makeup was done. "Maya can you go and welcome in the guests and greet everyone" Isadora asks me, i agree. it was now 1:30 and the wedding started at 2:00. as i make my way around the building i find myself
at the top of the stairs leading out to a big grass courtyard where about a hundred or so people were chatting and having a few drinks. the wedding photographers took this as their opportunity to take photos.

beginning to walk down the steps a man in the most handsome tux with shiny black pointy dress shoes comes up the stairs towards me and takes my hand, meeting eyes with the handsome stranger i realise he's no stranger at all. Lucas. Together with linked arms he helps me down the stairs towards people to greet them. he looked so good looking. all i wanted to do was stare at him forever.

"you look gorgeous baby" he says kissing my head once we've greeted everyone "you look quite handsome yourself" i reply in the same flirty tone

once the ceremony started, the guests took their seats and the classic wedding music began to play. Riley and Farkle were both part of the wedding, being a bridesmaid and groomsmen. they walked down the aisle together then Lucas and i did before letting go and standing on either side. Isadora looked beautiful walking down the aisle, her dress flowed gracefully not a flaw in sight.

"Isiah Babineaux do you take Isadora smackle to be your lawfully wedded wife"

" i do"

"and do you Isadora Smackle take Isiah Babineaux to be your lawfully wedded husband"

"i do"

i smiled a happy smile they were now married. the ceremony continued as tears welled in my eyes, it was such a cute day. i happened to catch eyes with Lucas who was already staring at me it felt like it was just us two in the room. by the time i broke out of my thought Isadora and Zay were already walking down the isle together. Lucas took my arm and we followed them down the aisle, riley and farkle behind us.

after leaving the ceremony we made our way outside back towards those steps. Isadora decided she wanted to do the bouquet toss. i didnt join in, thinking it was a big cheesy that a single girl goes up and does it, Riley however left me standing alone so she could go be front, right in centre. so Isadora stood a few stairs up and threw the bouquet backwards. laughing at how high she threw it, very much so missing the small group of girls in front of her, the bouquet came flying down right into my arms.

all the girls turned around curious as to where it went, they looked at me, No, they looked past me. i turned around to see Lucas standing behind me just as confused about the whole situation as i was "GO PEACHES!" Riley shouts from inside the group of girls causing pretty much the entire wedding to start laughing breaking the awkward silence. i give Isadora back her bouquet before making my way back to Riley, Farkle and Lucas.

"so your next to get married huh?" Farkle jokes when i reach them "yea doubt that, i'm the most single person here" i laugh and so do they, except Lucas. i decided to just brush it off trying to not read to much into it "so peaches when do you leave for New York?" Riley asks "um tomorrow" i muttered "tomorrow?!" Lucas responded, he sounded almost sad about it? "um yea i have to get back to Cle- Cleaning" i awkwardly say, using cleaning as the best excuse for not saying Cleo. i get weird looks from all of them before Farkle pipes up and saves me "well then we have to make this the best night we can, Right?" he says grabbing my hand and walking with me to the bar to get a drink.