I said dapping him back and then Trent.

"Sup nephew!"

"Hey Uncle Jerrmane, sup Trent." Jeffery said pulling up a chair to the table.

"Hello I'm Connor, and I will be your waiter for today. What can I get y'all to drink?" Said the young waiter.

I could tell body his body language that the waiter was feeling me. Smiling at me I shot him a smile back ordering a beer and a coke for Jeffery.

"Man so how the party go nephew. I know you and your bald head ass uncle was slinging dick." Jerrmane asked dapping up Trent.

"Well it was good, Minus the sex...I was only supporting my teammates I wasn't_____."

"Man shut that shit up! Nigga you was supposed to be giving somebody child whiskey dick last not support." Jerrmane said cutting Jeffery off.

We all started laughing because Jerrmane was being serious. Everything was sex with him. He believed sex could fix anything.

"Man well what about you Abdul? We know you got some?" Trent asked turning the attention on me.

"Is this seriously all y'all do is get together and talk and fucking?"

"Hell yeah!" We all said at the same time. All we ever do is think about booty and food.

"Man I was trying to get you and Jerrmane to come out."

"I was trying to come, but Kendra was tripping last night. She wanted to do a double date with her coworker as shit."

"Awe, look at you being a faithful husband." I said patronizing Jerrmane.

"Man whatever, I wasn't sweating it. Hell, I caught her friend husband checking me out. So she got her date and I got some friend booty in the backseat of his Durango."

"Damn dude not the husband for real?"

"Hell yeah...I stepped outside to smoke. He followed told me he had a blunt. Next thing I know was I'm getting high and he got my dick in his mouth." Jerrmane said grinning proudly.

"Damn, shit at least you got some. Shit my ass was at home doing shit with no ass at all." Trent complained.

"Shit I had got some ass but the lil nigga was a firecracker this morning had to throw his ass out." I said.

"Damn uncle did you have to throw him out?"

"Man hell yeah, started bitching about some shit nigga I had a hangover and wasn't trying to hear that." I said sipping on my beer the waiter sat down in front of me.

"Shit but one thing for damn sure. Come Friday, I'm trying to slide in your boy Elliott draws. I know his ass fat as hell." I stated.

"Ok, uh uh...you can fuck everyone else, but nah unc just leave Elliott alone." Jeffery said sitting up right in his chair.

"Oh shit nephew! Defending his homeboy."

"No it's not that____."

"Then what it is? He too good for me? You like him?"

"No! I'm saying ____."

"Then I can hit it."

"You not his TYPE!" Jeffery said raising his voice.

We all paused, looking at Jeffery with crazy looks. Jeffery seem frustrated on how I was talking about Elliott.

"Then what's his type since you know." I asked being sarcastic.