VIII

Abdul POV

The next day I woke up with a mild hangover and a crazy ass hard on. Looking over to my side he somebody son laid out cold in my bed. Looking over I checked and it was just like always some random, hell I don't even remember what happen last night let alone who was dude in my bed.

"Damn..." I thought to myself as I let out a big sigh.

Rolling over I shook the boy awake because he had to go.

"Mm you was good last night. I haven't dick like that before." He said stretching.

"Yeah I bet, but umm what's your name?" I asked.

"It's Fredrick..."

"Oh yea...well I don't wanna be rude but yea it times for you to go."

"Really? Because it looks to me like somebody want some morning bussy." He said as reaching out grabbing my dick.

"Oh shit... umm nah I'm good though. That's nothing it will go down in a few minutes."

"Mm, well how about I just help it go down." He insisted turning around sucking my dick into his mouth.

The feel of how warm his mouth was I was ready to just fuck his throat. He was feeling so good until I started thinking about Jeffery lil friend from last night. His name Elliott, it kept ringing a familiar bell to me but I could not make it out to where I knew him from.

"Ok yeah, nah I'm good sexy." I said stopping Fredrick from throating more of my wood.

"Why, you was in____."

"Aye man...for real you got to go." I said interrupting him. Fredrick sat there for a minute and then jumped up grabbing his clothes.

"So I guess that's what you do huh? Find somebody that you can bust a quick nut on." He said sounding frustrated.

"What?"

"You know what? Fuck you! You a dog ass nigga, dick wasn't good no way bastard." He continued to say storming out the room. All I could hear was the gate to my elevator slamming shut. Like damn boy was really mad.

Overlooking what just happened I laid back in my bed looking through my phone checking to see if I gotten any new numbers from last night. Checking my special black book of new numbers I saw that I had quite a few but except one. Thinking about Jeffery friend from last not had me wondering who he was and why he seemed familiar to me. The more I thought about him, his name made my simple thought turn sexual. I started to think of everything I could do to him if I was to have him right now rolling around in my sheets.

I was starting to daydream about me tearing into his guts. The way he was moaned my and calling me daddy, next thing I knew I had laid back with my my hand on my dick beating off to a fantasy of dicking lil shawty down.

Just a few minutes into my groove I was interrupted by my cell phone beeping. I reached over grabbing my phone and saw a text from Jerrmane saying to meet him for lunch. I replied to him agreeing to meet up.

"Welp...I guess the shower it is." I said as I got out the bed and walked fully commando to my bathroom.

Washing up I decided to resume my bate moment in the shower. I ended up busting twice and finished getting washing up. After showering I hopped around dancing to some music and got dressed. After while, I was dressed and heading out the door. Stopping by the campus, I scooped up Jeffery on the why since he asked to tag along. Pulling at the restaurant I spotting Jerrmane sitting at a table with Trent a mutual friend of ours.

"About time you showed up, I was starting to think you had party too hard last night." Jerrmane said greeting me with some dap and hug.

"Shit man I told you to come. It was too many nice young fine ass bodies walk in and out that party."