VI

Donovan POV

"Man today was so boring and slow. Luckily I didn't have no classes today, but shit I didn't have nothing to do. I don't know why Elliott playing to so hard trying to avoid me and shit. He know he into me and want me. We been doing this shit for two years now and I'm trying to locked him down. I know we good friends and all but shit I wanna be more than that."

I was laying there watching the ceiling fan spin. Thinking about how to make Elliott open up to me. We have something special but every time I try he turns me down. The more I tried not thinking about him the more I was stuck on him. Sitting up I got up and walked up the hall to get something to drink. Pouring up some orange juice I heard some banging on my door.

"What in the hell.?" I thought walking over to open the door.

Swinging the door open it was Milon, Orlando, and Jeffery.

"Milon the hell you beating on my damn door like that." I fussed.

"Boy hush and move I got to pee." He said pushing pass me and rushing off to the bathroom.

Stepping to the side I invited everyone else in and shut the door.

"Ok, how in the hell yall ended up with him?" I asked sitting down at the dinning table.

"Man thats all Orlando. We ran into Milon and Jeffery at McDonalds. They was chilling and Milon said he was chilling with us." Jeffery explained.

"And if you got a fucking problem with that we can fight." Milon said as he walked out the bathroom.

"Man anyway, where is Elliott?"

"Oh yo little boyfriend ran off to classs after being all hugged up on Jeffery." Milon said sitting down beside Orlando.

My eyebrow raised up a little. Just hearing Elliott was all hugged up made me cringe. I knew Jeffery was into to Elliott too, it he knew about me and Elliott and what it was between us. I was a bit mad when Milon said that looking over to Jeffery his eyes grew big as if he some trouble.

"It was nothing but a small hug you know me and Elliott cool friends." He said trying to explain himself.

"Not the way y'all was boo'd up."

"Milon shut up it was not like that."

"I don't care what it was like bruh...you know me and Elliott got a situation going on so way the fuck you all hugged up with him." I said raising my voice getting pissed off.

"Speaking of that situation what exactly is that because you claiming him but Elli don't claim you."

"Milon, Shut yo ass up!" I said jumping out my seat.

"Woah woah hold up! Because I'm not Jeffery...I'm just saying you been at my cousin every since he started at M.U. and shit has yet to happen. Elliott telling me he don't see you like that but yet you over acting like y'all a couple. You two seconds from fighting your own teammate over some bussy that not even yours." Milon said standing up to his feet.

He wasn't lying but it was just the fact that Knowing Jeffery was trying to get at Elliott made me fear that there was a possibility that he and Elliott could get together. Looking at them both I sighed and sat back down taking a sip of my juice.

"I swear niggas get stupid over shit that don't belong to them. Come on Lando." Milon said snatching Orlando up and they headed to the room.

"The hell yall bout to do."

"Shit you two niggas wish y'all can do with my cousin." Milon replies as he slammed the door shut behind him.

Is hooked my head and walked over and sat on the sofa and turned on some cartoons. Jeffery and I sat there in complete silence not saying nothing. Glancing over at him he was fidgeting like he was nervous or bothered.

"Aye bruh you good?"

"Huh? Oh yea...I'm good."

"Mm, you fidgeting like something bothering you."

"No no...I mean, for real bruh it was nothing for real. It was a meaningless hug I don't know what Milon____."

"Bruh you good bro, You and Elliott are friends y'all cool. My bad for over reacting. Milon right, I get stupid over Elliott...but it wasn't right for me to get mad at you. I know you like him." I said apologizing to Jeffery.

"I'm just not trying to step on nobody shoes or nothing ____."

"Bruh...it's cool. For real, Elliott is single and you is too. Just because I want him don't mean he want me back. He might been into you too who knows. Just don't sweat it bruh. Elliott knows what he want at the end of the day."

"Yea...so you not mad I'm into him?" Jeffery asked.

"Honestly, yea and no. Yea because I cannot act I don't want him so now I feel like I got to compete for him. But no because I mean bruh come on who wouldn't want that." I said giggling.

Jeffery began to laugh with me thinking about how fine Elliott was. Then out of the blue we started to here the bumping of the bed and the sounds of Milon moaning loudly.

"Damn Lando! He tearing that ass up." Jeffery said.

"Y'all BETTER NOT PUT NO DAMN HOLE IN THE WALL!" I yelled out.

The way they was sounding it wasn't gonna last too much longer. Nothing last long when it comes to sex and Orlando.

"But yea bruh....you good if you into Elliott it's all good. We all single and grown. So like whoever."

"Yea you right...but yea I think I'm going to catch an Uber out of her because them two are getting a bit too much. I think I'm going to go hit the gym for a little bit." Jeffery said getting up.

"Nah bruh we can go together...I can't sit and stomach hearing this shit, I'll drive." I said

Running to my room I got dressed and we left out to the gym.