II

Abdul POV

"Wait, you said they got the fighting at the photoshoot?!" Jerrmane asked me chuckling.

"Yes nigga...everything was cool. He proposed to her at the shoot and she swung on him. I was hollering, But the thing was she found out he was sleeping with her best friend just the night before the shoot."

"Damn bruh, see that's what I'm saying these young nigga don't know how to play the game. Shit a nigga like me always keep two...phones." Jerrmane said pulling out his phones.

We both started laughing at what happened at my gig today.

"Man still to this day Kendra don't know about none of my hoes." Jerrmane bragged.

"Now wait now, remember that girl who came up to you at the restaurant and called you Jrock in front of Kendra."

"Man she was a waitress, I flipped it real quick Kendra tried to blow up but you know I'm a player. Told her ass she was referring to the drink because it was Jack Daniel on ice." Jerrmane laughed.

"Man when she saw the drink she chilled, but little did she knew I had earlier went to the bathroom and drilled off in the waitress guts." Jerrmane said sniffing and grabbing on his stuff.

Man Jerrmane was a true definition of a dog. Married to his high school sweetheart, together for a long time and every chance he gets he always messing with some young girl or little twink from online. He a dog but that's my brother from another mother and wouldn't trade his ass for the world. We been down since middle school, we both use to run through anybody back in school. He tagging the girls and I was tagging the guys. When we got to college, shit got real fun when he got into niggas. The we was tag teaming lil niggas any and everywhere. Never was the one to hide that I was into guys, shit I didn't have to it was obviously.

Never was a fail moment with me either. I had everybody, whether you was a geek or nerd to some of our start athletes. Yes, those niggas were gay as hell too and how I know was because I was the nigga drilling in their guts. Jerrmane always referred to me as "The Booty Pirate" because my prize treasure was a nice fat ass.

"Aye man you hell, but look you coming out to Jimmies tonight. You know the boys gonna be there and you know we turning up tonight we got a vip section."

"Man you know I'm there, just let me get Kendra to go out with her friends tonight." Jerrmane said jumping on his phone.

Hell yea, me and my boys was about to tear up the spot tonight. Nothing but drink, wings and all the hot ass you can eat. I was ready, been a week since I had some and a month since I had a lil shorty on my arm. Last dude I had was trying to lock a nigga down, we was going good til he brought up wanting a relationship. Not try to deal with that, I ended up messing with his cousin and he found out. Talking about dodging a bullet. He don't talk to me no more, sad that booty was good but for all that I'm on to the next one.

"Ight, I'm a free man tonight baby, bring on the hotties with the bodies!" Jerrmane said throwing his hands up.

That was a sign that he was game for tonight and now the party really gonna get wild. Agreeing to meet me at the club. We dapped each other up and Jerrmane headed out. I was so ready to get to the club, I checked my time and saw I had a few hours to spare. Not really having nothing to do. I kicked back on my sofa and watched some cartoons. Scrolling on my Instagram, I was liking picture after picture.

"Damn, these all this ass though." I said to myself talking about all the hump day booty shots I was seeing on my feed from these guys.

I was seeing some many of them I felt my wood growing in my sweats.

"Shit fuck this my dick hard now." I mumbled.

Turning off my phone, Jumping up I ran to my room and grab some Vaseline and my fleshlight and went back to the living room. Turning on some porn, I had to beat one out real quick before I step out.

I was only able to kill two hours and some change of time, but a nigga was feeling way much better after a couple of shooters to Black breeders and Breed it raw. Exhausted, I check on my time, it was a good to to get ready and head to the spot. Jumping to my feet, I went to the shower to wash up. Playing, around dancing to some music, I was finally dress and heading out the door to the car.

...

"Man nigga did you see the ass on that bitch! Lord please let me take her home tonight." My homeboy Trent said getting on his knees.

"Nigga...you need to pray he send you a better dick. Because you can't ever keep a bitch!" Jerrmane cracked and we all bust out laughing.

We was balling out at Jimmies. I'm buying bottles, my crew buying, the strippers getting wild, and these fucking wings was about to catch a wedding ring. Tonight was a hot night, it was waves of niggas up in here. Barely could even spot a stripper.

"Aye, I'm bought to go order some more wings be right back." I said stepping over our roped off section.

Making my way through the crowd floor I finally reached the bar.

"What can I get for you baby?" Said the pretty bartender wear a mesh top but you could see her big ass pierced nipples.

"Shit, let me get some more of them wings ma."

"That's a six, ten, twelve, or twenty pieces?" She said trying to speak over the music.

"Give me a twenty, and Can I get some crown on ice. You can have it sent to the v.i.p section B" I said placing my order.

Walking off towards the back the bartender went to take care of my order. Check on my phones,I decided to take me a few pics before I headed back over to my drunk as friends. Trying to catch a good recording of the current girl on stage I really couldn't see her because of all the people in the way. I headed towards the stage to get a better view but got side tracked by some nigga bumping into me causing me to bump into someone else.

"Damn nigga can you watch wear you going fuck!" Shouted the dude I bumped into to.

"Aye yo my bad shawty I....damn." I said my subject change when I saw what I had fell into.

Dude was bad as hell, and just how I like them. Really feminine and with attitude. I wasn't really preying on pulling some tonight but I could not miss this opportunity. He was in heels wearing an all black catsuit. He even had makeup on.

"Damn my ass nigga, watch wear the fuck you going." He fussed snapping me back.

"Oh shit...oh no I'm sorry this stupid ass fool pushed me into you again that's my fault shawty."

"I'm not your shawty nigga____!"

"It's ok Milon dang...you really about to cause a damn scene." He his friend stepping in to stop him.

It was then whenI heard his friend voice, it rung a familiar bell. I remember that voice from somewhere.

"I'm sorry about that, this place is crowded but my cousin is ok thank you." He said shaking my hand and pulled his cousin away.

Damn why was he so familiar to me.