IV

Abdul POV

Over the next few days I been doing shoot after photoshoot. Like, damn it was a lot of birthdays and parties in October. I was booked all into November. I barely had time to think for myself.

"Hello Unc! You heard me?" Snapping out of my dazed.

I had zoned out for a minute and forgot I was at lunch with my nephew Jeffery.

"Huh what? I'm sorry I was thinking about something. What you say?"  I asked.

"I was asking...was you gonna show up to my game on Friday. We going up against Marigold and you know that's the rival game." Jeffery said while biting into his burger.

"Hell yea you know I'm there, wouldn't miss it...and after that I might can get lucky and dig back off into your best friend again." I said rubbing my hands together.

"Man you stay trying to sleep with somebody. Why it got to be my friend?"

"What your uncle can't get no play?"

"Man, you too old for that."

"Aye lil boy...I'm just thirty five aint shit old about me yet." I said popping my collar.

"Man you need to stop playing game with people and settle down with someone."

"I'll settle down when I'm dead...boy yo uncle a real OG player. We don't settle."  I said.

Jeffery shook his head and continue to eat his food. He was always at me about just having a relationship. He get it from my sister she did the same thing. He was always saying he wanna see me happy, but I really just think he was tired of me smashing his homies.

"Yea...like I said it's on Friday, come out and watch me and leave my friends alone, out of all the booty on campus and you fuck my best friend." He said fixing his glasses on his face.

"Not my fault he wanted this dick, I didn't have to do much."

"Ok one ew...and second Lewis was drunk that night and you could of said no."

"Boy the hell wrong with you. You don't turn down ass if it's being handed to you on a silver platter."

"And on that note it's above me now. I'm calling me an Uber."

I laughed at my nephew on how dramatic he was being. After our lunch we headed to the stores and shopped around. Due to the fact was my only nephew, he was spoiled a lot from me. My sister hated it because every time he got something new he would brand new. Killing most of the day going from one store to the next. We headed across town over to visit my sister. She was cooking dinner and i would never miss a chance to have one of her meals.

"Ma! We here..." Jeffery hollered walking into the house.

"Yep...I'm here to return what belongs to you, He done spent up all my money once again."

"That's what you get...I told you to stop buying him all that stuff he acts an complete fool when you get him all that Gucci and stuff." My sister said walking out the kitchen.

"And hey to you to Monica." I said giving her an hug.

"Unc coming to the game on Friday...you think you can show up too." Jeffery asked hugging her.

"I will have to see...you know how my job gets sometimes with those long our shifts. I will see if I can put in the time when I get there tonight."

"Damn, you got to go in tonight." I asked.

"Yes I was only able to get a couple hours off today. It's only me and Dr. Phillis in the ER for all this week and he got to go see about his mother at the nursing home. So I have to go in tonight."

"You gonna work yourself to death. You need a break."

"And if I take a break, who gonna pay for Jeffery school?" Monica said putting her hand on her hip.

"Don't get have a scholarship for football?"

"Yes he did, and it was a partial scholarship only covering he athletics and room and board. But he still has to pay for his books, computer, other schools fees, food, and everything else." Monica stayed.

"Ok so why won't you let me help you...I got the money."

"Abdul, I don't need your help, I'm fine I got this." Monica said patting me on the shoulder.

"Now y'all come on and eat...I made spaghetti."

Monica said walking back into the kitchen. Sitting down at the table we ate and jumped from topic to topic. Afterwards me and nephew hit his room to chop it up on some 2k and fortnite.

"Ok, I'm heading out...Jeffery you lock up after y'all leave or if you staying just lock my doors and no company."

"Yes ma'am I will."

"And Abdul...don't be in here poisoning my son mind with your little nasty adventures."

"Yea...I won't."

I said smiling as she walked away. I could hear the car starting to pull away and distance itself from the house. I decided to go a few more rounds just before I call it a night head for my spot.

"Aye nephew let me ask something....you fucking?" I said being up front.

"Umm excuse me...are you serious?"

"Hell yea, nigga I never hear nothing about you fucking someone. You like girls?"

"What? No..."

"Oh so you like boys."

"I mean nah , uh uh."

"Hell nah...nigga don't tell me you into that fucking animals shit."

"Man Unc noooo...no that's nasty." He said looking at me crazy.

"Ok, what the fuck you like nigga."

"I mean...you know like...ugh it like...ok I like both." He finally said scratching his head.

"Ah shit ok, my nephew want the cake and the cream I see you boy." I said patting him on his back.

"So you got anybody particular you seeing or you just collecting bodies right now."

"Noo...no I'm taking my time."

"Taking your time? What?"

"Like I'm not rushing for sex."

"Oh y'all just started talking or something?"

"No, I'm not talking to nobody I'm just...taking it slow."

At this point I was getting annoyed. Jeffery was talking in all these damn riddles and I wasn't up for it.

"Nigga you a virgin?" I asked finally thinking on what he was saying.

"Man yea dang...I'm still a virgin." He said putting his head down.

I was trying to hide my laugh behind my smile but I couldn't hold it. I fell back on the bed hollering laughing at what I just heard.

"It's not funny....not everyone wants to be a hoe like you."

"Aye boy, I'm a player not a hoe."

"Ok player, so what's the deal behind it. Like why you do it?"

"It's all about the count and status nephew. The more booty you get while remaining a single person the more fun you get to have without the thought of an actual commitment." I explain to him.

"So to you, you good with just sling your dick around and never having some one."

"I could of never said it better myself." I said.

"You wild for real Unc" he said patting my back.

Laughing some more we went back to playing the game until we both passed out.