V

Elliott POV

"Come on Milon! We almost done." I shouted out to Milon who was starting to lose his endurance.

It had to be around six in the morning and I had finally gotten Milon to hit the track with me so we can burn of some of this junk food we have indulged for the pass week. Milon was never the one for physical fitness, from his countless reminders he only exercises when he having sex.

"Bitch...I'm done. Im out of breath, you got me out here on a Monday morning trying to run some damn track. I know you fucking lying." Milon struggled to say as he staggered over to the bleachers and collapsed on them.

"Yay Milon you did it...you ran a full mile."

"A mile, bitch you said four laps." He said breathing heavy.

"Four Laps make a mile child...but you did good maybe next we can do two miles."

"Two what? Uh uh, there ain't no next time. You trying to kill me."

"What? Milon I'm trying to keep you healthy. We both eat too much junk food that's bad for us." I said slapping him on his meat thighs.

"Is it bad that I was things about two big burritos  with added shrimp and chicken with extra cheese from burrito kings the whole time I was running." Milon said looking up at me.

We both bursted into laughing. It never fells, Milon was a certifies foodie because he love to eat.

"Anyway you need to tell me what's up with you and Donny." Milon said as he sat up right.

"Um, ok I'm lost what____."

"Elli...the other night after the club. Y'all was fucking on the couch?" Milon said giving me a look of he knew what went down.

Hanging my head I sighed.

"I mean to be honest I don't know why y'all won't get back together. You love each other, hell yall both tried dating other people but it never last and hell I even tried to fuck Jim but all he talks about is you." Milon said expressing his opinion.

"What you and Don____."

"It's was a blurred night and his dick would not get hard but that's beside the point y'all need to get back together." Milon said avoiding what he had just told me.

"I mean me and Donovan cool and all but I just don't see he like that."

"Yet y'all fuck though..."

"I mean yea, but dating him I don't know. It's different...like we are very cool friends and the sex is just an extra added bonus. It's not all the time but it's occasional. I can deal with it, but dating Donovan is not the same. It's like he is a different person, like he does every laying what a boyfriend does but it just don't seem right to date him and yea we tried several times but each time it's the same thing like I don't think he is right to be my boyfriend. I only see him as a friend." I said.

The topic of Donovan and I was and has always been a popular topic. Donovan being an great athlete in football and basketball he was one of those "it" guys most of the school population dream about. It grew more complicated when he let people know he was bisexual and then every gay boy or girl who wanted him start trying to get at him. It just made my life a living hell when I a freshman starting a new university became one of the star athletes focus. Every since then me trying to stay out of the story book rumors that roamed the halls of magnolia U was hard to do.

"Well I don't care you still a lucky bitch, you were new here and you was able to catch one of magnolia' s finest."

"Child shut up...come on I need to wash up and go grab a coffee." I said standing to my feet.