Part 19

Things go on like normal. Harry goes to school and plays football, Louis goes to university and works.

They have they occasional driving lessons and Harry's mum visits here and then to see how they're doing.

She never talks about Harry's dad but no one is complaining.

On this Friday, Harry comes home after school, a few groceries in his hands.

As he opens the door, Louis is already running to him and engulfs him in a hug, his bananas nearly falling down.

"What's going on?" Harry asks with a laugh as he strokes Louis' cheek. "What? I can't greet my boyfriend like that because I missed him?" Louis asks with a scoff.

"We literally saw each other a few hours ago" Harry giggles.

"Does that mean you didn't miss me? Okay harold. Noted" Louis says sassily as he turns around on his heels and sways his hips exaggeratedly while he walks away.

"No Lou that's not what I meant. Of course I missed you. I always do" Harry says as he tries to walk after his boyfriend, placing the groceries in the kitchen on his way.

He finds Louis on their bed, his arms folded together while he has a big pout on his face.

"Lou don't give me this look" Harry says as he unfolds Louis' arms. He goes to sit on Louis' lap and places his arms around his neck.

"baby" Harry says as he bumps his nose with Louis' one. Louis lips quirk up a little but he still doesn't give in.

"You know that I always miss you, even when you're here" Harry states with a kiss on Louis' forehead but Louis just won't bug.

"Lou" Harry's voice breaks while speaking, tears building up in his eyes.

He doesn't even know why he's crying, he just can't take that Louis is not speaking to him.

Louis looks at Harry and sees his watery eyes, a sight he can't take as he wraps his arms around Harry's waist and pulls him closer.

"Don't cry love" Louis says.

"Are you mad?" Harry asks with a trembling voice. "I could never be mad at you" Louis says with a peck on Harry's lips.

They stay like this for a while until Louis breaks the silence and asks "What do you wanna do tonight?".

"You decide. I'll go wherever you go" Harry whispers.

"Well there is this pub a few blocks away and today you can go on the stage and sing for the people" Louis says, looking anywhere but Harry's face while speaking.

"You like to sing?" Harry asks confused. "I do yeah. I also like to write songs actually" Louis says with an unsure smile.

"Why did you never tell me this before?" Harry asks in surprise.

"It just never came up I guess" Louis says. "I never heard you sing before, we will go. Can we go?" Harry asks in excitement.

"Of course we can go" Louis says with a smile.

They arrive at the pub a few minutes later, it's full since this night is always a special one. Louis greets the owner of the pub and introduces him to Harry, he seems to know a lot of people here.

"How often do you come here?" Harry asks.

"I used to come here a lot when I had the time and I never missed the singing night" Louis states as they take a seat.

"What can I get you boys?" the bartender asks. "Two RedBull vodka" Louis says and looks at Harry to see him nod in agreement.

He never liked Vodka Redbull but with it being one of Louis' favorite drinks, he can't ever say no. Their drinks come in fast and soon the first performers enter the stage.