Part 6

The next day, Louis meets up with his mate Liam to catch up about everything that's new. They meet at his place, wanting to drink a couple of beers while playing FIFA.

Louis arrives there right after work, greeting Liam with a "hey mate, long time no see. How are you?"

"I'm good lad. Really missed you buddy!" Liam says, giving Louis a hug.

"I missed you too. Sorry that we couldn't meet up earlier but with Uni and my new job, I didn't have much time" Louis says with a crooked smile.

"New job? Tell me about it" Liam says as he gets into the kitchen, grabbing a couple of beers with Louis following him.

They sit down on the couch, grabbing the controller to start playing a match.

"Well I'm a driving teacher for this boy" Louis says with a blush which doesn't go unnoticed by Liam.

"tHiS bOy" Liam mocks Louis.

"Stop it Payno. Well he is maybe or maybe not my boyfriend now" Louis says, not lifting his eyes from the screen.

Liam looks at his best mate in shock and immediately pauses the game.

"Your what? Why didn't you tell me? I need more information like right now" Liam says in excitement.

"Calm down. I didn't wanna tell you over the phone and I'm not even sure if he's my boyfriend. We have a date on Friday though" Louis says with a grin.

"And?" Liam says, lifting up his eyebrows.

"His name is Harry and he's 19. He's a senior in high school and plays football. He's really sweet and funny. He has the most beautiful green eyes and curls which I just wanna touch the whole time. And don't let me start on his dimples" Louis says with the most fond expression that Liam has ever seen on him.

"Aw mate you really like this guy. I can tell. Hopefully I get to meet him soon" Liam says with a pat on Louis' arm.

"Thank you lad. I do really like him but his father is homophobic so we kinda have to hide from him" Louis says with a sad look on his face.

"Hey, if you really like each other, you'll make it work. You'll have stand up against his dad eventually. Just keep going strong and it will all work out" Liam says with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you Liam. That really cheered me up" Louis says as they start the next game.

3 hours later, Liam and Louis are properly drunk. Beer wasn't enough at some point, so they switched to some vodka and went to a club. It was all a mess, drunk people dancing and grinding on each other.

With every shot Louis drank, it made him miss Harry even more. That's why he made his way outside to call him.

Harry opens his eyes to his phone ringing. He slowly turns to his side and picks up his phone. As soon as he saw the ID of the caller though, he smiles and his sleepy eyes light up.

"Hey Lou" he says as he answers the phone.

"Harrreeeeehhhhh" Louis says with a giggle.

"Are you drunk?" Harry asks with a laugh.

"Nooo me not drunk. I'm fineeee" Louis says.

"Sure Lou. How much did you drink and where are you?" Harry asks, being a bit concerned.

"I miss you Harold " Louis says, completely ignoring Harry's question.

"I miss you too" Harry says with a blush.

"And I really like you" Louis says with a little hiccup which Harry finds absolutely endearing.

"I like you too. A lot actually and that's why you have to tell me where you are please" Harry says.

"Well I'm at this bar....somewhere" Louis says with crooked eyebrows.

"Are you alone?" Harry asks.

"Noo I'm with Liam. He's in there somewhere. Or maybe he already went home. I don't know actually" Louis says.

This makes Harry get up from his bed as he says "Send me your address, I'll pick you up".

"It's fine Harold really. I just drank a bit toooooo much but I'm fine like I'm fine" Louis says.

"No you're not. Send me your address right now" Harry says, sounding demanding which Louis finds unusually hot.

"Okay daddy" Louis says, making Harry choke on air.

Louis only giggles as he hears Harry's coughs.

"ehm yeah okay I'm-.....I'm on my way" Harry says as he carefully gets out of the house, not wanting to wake up his parents.

He then receives a message by Louis containing his location, making his way to the bar to pick up his boy.