Part 5

Harry looks at his dad in shock. Did he see them?

His dad's eyes first lock with Harry's and then with Louis' eyes.

The air got thicker in the room, until his dad finally opens his mouth and says "good afternoon Mr. Tomlinson and Harry. What are you up to?" with a smile.

Harry's face relaxes as he he answers "I just invited Mr. Tomlinson in for a tea since our lesson won't start until 3 pm" with the most polite voice Louis has ever heard from Harry.

He also never called him Mr. Tomlinson before but he doesn't want to think any further into it.

"That's very nice of you, Son. I'm going to my office. I have to hire a new assistant immediately!" his dad says with a frowning look on his face.

"Why though? He seemed really nice" Harry wonders.

"One of my detectives found out that he was kissing another guy in the street. I don't wanna have any faggots near me" his dad says with a sarcastic laugh.

Louis went pale at this and Harry has a pained expression on his face. He knows about his father's attitude towards gays, that's why he never told him about it.

His dad leaves with a small wave, leaving the boys alone again.

Louis looks down at the ground, while Harry looks at Louis with a sad look on his face.

"Lou,I..." Harry starts but Louis cuts him off.

"Let's just start our lesson, Harry" Louis says as he stands up and makes his way out of the house, a sad Harry following him.

They both get into the car, Louis not looking at him even once.

"Now start the car, we will drive a similar route like last time. I'll tell you when you have to turn" Louis says with no expression in his voice.

"Okay" Harry says sadly as he starts the car.

They barely talk during the ride. Louis' heart aches whenever he looks at Harry and  sees his sad face.

He wants to see him happy again but after what his dad said, he thinks it's better to take his distance. He can't lose his job.

Des Styles is also rumored to be the leader of this gang. It would be just to dangerous for him and the people around him. Especially Harry.

He really enjoyed the kiss with Harry and he misses the warmth of his mouth. He gets ripped out of his thoughts as the car stops in front of Harry's house.

"Well, good lesson. See you next time" Louis says as he leaves the car.

Harry rushes after him and takes his arm as he says "Lou, wait. Let me explain".

"There's nothing to explain Harry. I can't lose my job, okay? I need the money. Let's just go back to normal. It's better this way" Louis says, not meaning what he says.

"I don't think that I can do that. I like you Lou and I don't want my father to stand in the way of that" Harry says.

"You like me?" Louis asks.

"Of course I do. If you can't remember correctly, I kissed you just an hour ago" Harry says as he takes a step closer to Louis, taking his hand.

"How could I forget that. I like you too Haz but your dad.." Louis says as Harry interrupts him with a kiss on his lips.

As he pulls back, Harry says "I don't care about my dad. We will just keep it a secret from him. We can do that. I want this to work. Don't you?" Harry asks.

"Of course I do. Do you really think that we will be able to hide it?" Louis asks, still unsure.

"It will be hard, I know but my dad works most of the time. We will barely see him" Harry says with a reassuring smile.

"Okay, we will try then" Louis says with a smile.

"Great, so how about you go on a date with me on Friday?" Harry asks, with the biggest grin.

"I'd love that. Pick me up at 8? Louis asks, getting even closer.

"Yes, I can't wait" Harry says as he plants a kiss on Louis' lips.

Louis pulls away while saying "to start of, you should definitely stop kissing me in front of your house with your dad right inside it" with a laugh.

"Yes, that I should. See you, Lou" Harry says while caressing his hand up and down Louis' arm.

"See you, Haz" Louis says as he slowly turns around and leaves Harry behind.

Yes, he's still scared about what would happen if Mr. Styles found out about them but whenever he looks into Harry's eyes, he doesn't feel scared anymore, he feels safe.