Part 3

Louis anxiously picks up his phone to read the message he just received.

H: "Hey Louis. Just wanted to tell you that I had a great lesson today".

Louis reads the message with a big smile on his face, butterflies making their way into his stomach.

L: "Me too. You are a really good driver, Harry. We will have a great time".

After sending the message, Louis sits anxiously in front of his phone, waiting for a new message to pop up while slowly tapping his thumb against the screen.

As a new message arrives, Louis nearly lets his phone fall down in excitement. Yes he's acting like a girl but who can blame him. Have you looked at Harry?

H: "You're only as good as your teacher. And you are definitely the best ;)"

Louis beamed at this, a blush creeping to his face.

L: "Stop it. You're making me blush"

H: "That was my plan. I'd give everything to see this right now. Gotta try to make you blush on Monday"

L: "You wish. I'll definitely won't blush in front of you"

H: "We will see about this, Lou!"

L: "Lou?"

H: "Yes, it's cute"

L: "I'm your driving teacher Harry. You shouldn't call me cute"

H: "But it's the truth. See you on Monday Lou!"
L: "See you Monday, Harry"

Louis shut off his phone with the biggest grin on his face. He gets into his bed and closes his eyes.

He'd lie if he say that the green-eyed boy wasn't the last thing on his mind before he fell asleep.

The next days felt like ages for Louis. On Sunday, he had to work at his other workplace. There he works as a cashier at Toys R' Us.

He couldn't keep the curly-haired lad out of his mind,  no matter how hard he tried. He's slowly getting frustrated over here.

On Monday he had classes which he actually didn't pay much attention to.
He kept on staring at the watch, not wanting to wait anymore.

As the time turns 1 pm, he packs up his things and makes his way over to the Styles residence.

He arrives at the gate half an hour later. As he rings the bell, a deep voice answers. The same deep voice that kept on replaying in his head the past few days.

"Who's there?" Harry asks.

"It's me" Louis says, getting on his tippy toes to reach the speaker.

"Oh Lou, you're early. Come in" Harry says, happiness prominent in his voice.

The gate opens with a buzz and Louis makes his way inside. Looking up, he's met with a handsome, tall guy standing in his doorway, staring at him with a smirk on his face.

"Well hello, Lou" Harry says.

"I told you to not call me that" Louis says with a roll of his eyes.

"But it just fits you better than Louis. So I'll keep on calling you that" Harry says.

"Well then I'll call you Hazza" Louis says with a cocky smirk.

"Hazza? Where did you get this one from?" Harry asks with raised eyebrows.

"It just fits you better" Louis repeats the words Harry just used.

"Are you at least going to invite me for a drink before our lesson starts?" Louis says.

"Sassy. Makes me like you even more" Harry says as he motions Louis inside.

Maybe or maybe not checking out Louis' bum in the process.

This is gonna be fun, Harry thinks as he closes the door and follows Louis inside.