Part 18

A few days pass by with Louis taking care of Harry to make his baby feel better.

After many cups of teas, soups and loads of cuddles, Harry is nearly at his normal state again.

On a Friday night, both boys sit on the couch, watching 'peaky blinders' on Netflix.

"I wanna go out" Louis says into the comfortable silence, making Harry lift up his head from Louis' shoulder.

"Where do you wanna go to?" Harry asks with a slight sniffle. Louis coos at his boyfriends adorableness and kisses his nose.

"How about we go to a club? Have a little dance with some mates of mine" Louis suggests.

"You want me to meet your friends?" Harry asks with big eyes. "Of course baby boy. They have to meet you at some point love" Louis says, ruffling Harry's curls a bit.

"But what if they don't like me?" Harry asks unsure. "How can someone not like you? And they have to because you will stick around for a loooong time" Louis says with a deep stare into Harry's eyes before he leans him and gives him a kiss.

They get up to change in some fancy clothes. This takes longer than expected but who can blame them, with Louis standing half naked in front of Harry, he just has to have a little taste.

When they finally finish dressing up, they start their walk to the club, holding hands the whole time.

"But don't drink too much love okay? You're still sick" Louis says concerned as he rubs his thumb along Harry's fingers.

"Yes mom" Harry says with a playful eye roll. "I'd prefer if you call me daddy but sure we can go with mom" Louis says sassily which earns him a slight punch against his chest.

"Heyyy. This hurts" Louis says, rubbing his chest a little.

Harry knows that he's joking but still wants to check on his boyfriend. "Really? Where?" Harry asks, a slight concern in his face.

"I'm just kidding love. Come here" Louis says as he pulls Harry close and engulfs him in a big hug.

"I just want you to feel better. I want to take care of you okay?" Louis says as he gives Harry a kiss to his curls. "I know Lou and I love you for it" Harry says with a big smile as he kisses his boy passionately before they enter the crowded club.

"Louis lad, there you are" a tall man says as he gives Louis a big hug.

Louis' hand isn't leaving Harry's for a single second, which makes Harry blush like an idiot.

"Luke, lad it's been a while" Louis says with smile.

"And you must be Harry" Luke says as he extended his hand. Harry shyly shakes is, normally he isn't that shy around other people but he wants to impress Louis' friends badly.

"Yes" Harry says with a smile.

"Well I'm Luke. Many people call me hot Luke but you can call me Luke. Or hot Luke, whatever you want" Luke says, as he takes a step closer to Harry, obviously already slightly tipsy.

"Ehmm" Harry starts to say, being slightly confused but he gets interrupted by Louis' arm shoving him a bit back.

"Hey hey hey, back off mate. Drank a bit too much already didn't you?" Louis says with knitted eyebrows.

He knows he's extremely jealous but who can blame him when someone like Harry is his boyfriend.

"Wow chill out. Jealous much?" Luke says with a laugh. Louis just rolls his eyes and drags Harry past Luke, approaching a few other guys.