14- We Fuck And Thats It

Just a small clarification guys, when Niall's side is being narrated, Liam is referred to as 'Mr. Payne' and Stacey as 'Ms. Green' .
When it's Harry's side the two are referred to using their first names.

Please enjoy

**

Niall groaned as he and his two friends tried to built their tent once again, but they were still ending up unfruitful.

"Stupid tent." Niall muttered and glared at the two teachers who were sat on the ground and smiling at the struggling students.

" Niall muttered and glared at the two teachers who were sat on the ground and smiling at the struggling students

Niall sighed as he once again found himself admiring Harry who looked extremely hot in his casual outfit.

"I swear this is a tent from hell!" Niall heard someone, a girl, yell and he laughed loudly, as did everyone else who was around.

"Mr. P, would you seriously bring us out here in the wild and let us suffer like this?" She directed the question to the teachers.

"We are not here to do any academic work. The least you could do is learn the simple camping skills." Mr. Payne replied with a smile as the girl huffed.

"Suddenly detention seems so much more inviting than putting this stupid tent together." Another girl grumbled angrily.

"Have I told you that we'll go horse back riding on Sunday before we get back?" Mr. Payne asked loudly and the girl who had said that squealed and jumped up and down.

"Really?! Oh my god I can't wait!" She said excitedly.

"That's what I thought. There's a ranch at the other side of the waterfall and they have allowed us to use them horses." Mr. Payne explained further.

"That's amazing Mr. P." Someone yelled and a lot others agreed. Niall too.

After that, most students paid attention and tried their best at the task at hand.

"Oh my god, I'm this close to giving up." Niall said angrily. Nothing was just working out.

It also sucked because Zayn and Louis had been on the group that was assigned to go and gather firewood.

Niall put everything down and marched over to where Harry was. Only when he was infront of him, did he speak up.

"Hello Mr. Styles, would you please help me set the tent up?" He smiled so sweetly that Mr. Payne burst out laughing.

"Niall, we are not allowed to help you. I can't help, no matter how much I want to." Harry replied quietly making sure no one heard.

"Harry please." Niall pleaded.

"I'm sorry, Niall."

Niall turned around and went back to his tent. He was about to start the whole process again when he felt arms wrap around him from behind.