3- No, I'm Not Jealous.

"Harry what are you hiding? You do realise that I can read you like a book, right?" Liam asked and Harry groaned.

It had been a whole month since he had talked to Niall about the lad he had known to be Andrew.

Despite Niall's refusal of anything going on between the dual, Harry knew that they were clearly an item.

At the moment, he was sat with his bestfriend, Liam in a café that was close to their school as they had lunch.

"I hate the fact that you are so observant sometimes." Harry whined and Liam smiled smugly.

"Okay, so you remember I told you about the lad I hooked up with in Spain for a week?" Harry started and Liam nodded.

"Yeah, I remember. The one from Ireland?"

"Yeah, that one." Harry replied and groaned again at the fact that he assumed that Niall had come from Ireland and that's what he had told his friend.

"What about him?" Liam gasped. "Don't tell me he sent you a positive pregnancy test."

Harry smacked the back of his friend's head and shivered at such a possibility.

"Shut up idiot, he's a boy. He can't get pregnant." Harry hissed.

"Well, what is it then?" Liam was impatient.

"His name is Niall." He said and looked at Liam with hopeful eyes, thinking he would catch on.

"Yeah I know that, you told me his name. What happened?" Liam asked again and Harry rolled his eyes.

"He's Niall Horan." He said and and Liam scrunched up his face then realisation seemed to dawn on his face and he gasped.

"No way. Niall Horan like the smartest kid in school Niall Horan?" He said and not so quietly because he earned looks from other people in the café.

"Keep your voice down. Yeah him." Harry said lowly.

"Oh my god. Harry how did you land yourself in such a mess? You do know that you could get in trouble for engaging in sexual relations with a student, right?" Liam went into his over bearing mode and Harry rolled his eyes.

"No shit Li. I do know that but I'm not involved with him. We hooked up and it a remained in Spain." Harry defended himself.

"Well, that's good then. Didn't you know that he goes to this school? We could have changed schools when you came back." Liam asked.

Harry then went on to tell him about how he had Niall had agreed on not knowing anything about each other except for their names.

He also told him about how Niall had asked him if they could continue and how he had turned him down.

"Wow, that was a surprise huh? Atleast you turned him down, that way you'll both be safe." Liam said and Harry nodded but then he stared into space and looked as though he was deep in thought.

"What else is eating you up?" Liam said after five minutes of Harry staring ahead.

"Huh?" He looked at his friend.

"Spill the rest." Liam all but demanded and Harry sighed.

"He has a boyfriend or he's just sleeping with him, I'm not really sure." Harry brought his thoughts out in the open. But he wasn't worried because he was talking to someone who had known him since he was a kid.

"That's a good thing, right?" Liam asked carefully after he'd thought about it for a few seconds.

"I don't know Li. I mean the lad is always annoying and flirting with Niall and I don't know if they are together but I always feel like strangling the kid everytime he walks Niall to my class." Harry said quickly and if Liam hadn't been paying keen attention, he wouldn't have understood anything.