9- Especially Not From A Teacher

Niall was angry.

He was furious.

He was annoyed.

Through out the day, he saw red. He was that angry. He was angry at practically everyone around him.

Angry at Ms. Green for flirting with Harry and being all bitchy about it.

Angry at Harry for flirting back, for acting like it wasn't a big deal. For even suggesting to befriend the bitchy teacher. For agreeing to go out with her in the first place.

Angry at Louis and Zayn for having such negative perceptios about the whole dating a teacher thing. Because with how much he was hurting, he would have talked to them about it and they would have comforted him.

Angry at whoever thought it was such a bad idea for a teacher to have sexual relations with a student.

And finally angry at himself for being angry in the first place because Harry clearly didn't see him as nothing more than just a good fuck. He shouldn't be bothered by Harry and Ms. Green but he was.

The last class before the day rolled out was English and Niall got even more angry than he was already was after the bell rang.

Because Mr. Payne had told him not to leave just yet as he wanted to talk to him about something.

And so while everyone else piled out of the classrooms and into the hallways, Niall remained seated.

"See you in the car park." Louis said to Niall. None of his friends were comfortable around him that day.

Probably because they could sense that he wasn't okay. What with how he was practically snapping at everything and everyone.

He looked up at Louis and nodded, not bothering to smile at all.

When everyone had left, Mr. Payne called Niall and he stood up and walked to the front of the class, standing infront of the desk as the teacher sat down in his chair.

"Niall, are you okay?" Mr. Payne went straight to the point and Niall was slightly taken aback at the fact that a teacher of all people had pointed that out.

"Yeah, why?" He asked casually, wanting to know why Mr. Payne was asking him that.

"You just don't seem like yourself. You hardly participated and you had this frown on your face for the whole lesson. Are you sure you are okay?" Mr. Payne asked.

"I'm fine, really. Just have a lot on my mind but I'm fine." Niall sighed.

"Okay, if you say so. But just know that you are free to come and talk to me about anything, okay. I'll be willing to listen and help if I can." Mr Payne said.

Niall was about to thank him. Show gratitude to the wonderful teacher who wasn't just there to teach but help students in any way he could. When it hit him, this was Harry's bestfriend and was probably doing this for Harry. Had Harry asked him to keep an eye on Niall and ask if Niall was okay or not?

Had Harry sent him?

Or better yet, did he know about Ms. Green and wanted to know how much it bothered Niall?

And just like that, his anger was back.

"No I don't need help from anyone." Niall snapped and walked to the door leaving a confused teacher behind at the abrupt change of Niall's demeanor.

Then he looked over his shoulder and addressed the teacher once again.

"Especially not from a teacher." With that, he was out the door.