Prologue- Summer Love

Hi my sweet creatures. So yeah, here is another one for you my lovelies.

I seriously have no idea why I always put myself in situations like these: starting a new book when I have others that I'm working on.

But what can I say, I love writing and I love narry and I have a lot of ideas with very little time to write.

But most importantly. I love you all because you read and give me feedback, thereby, motivating me.

You, my sweet creatures are the best!

There's an age gap in this story Niall is seventeen almost eighteen and Harry is twenty two.

Please enjoy...

**

Harry walked along the shore until he found a nice spot and spread his towel then he sat down and put his things next to him.

He liked this part because there weren't many people around as most people didn't like the idea of wandering from the crowd.

He lay down and soaked in the sun on the shores of Spain.

He sighed as he thought about how summer was almost over, he had a huge responsibility this school year and he almost wanted to skip it all together but he loved what he did and so he lay there thinking about how it would be.

His summer had really been amazing and he wished it didn't have to end yet but all good things come to an end at one point or another.

He had spent the entire time with his family which was a rare occurrence because his parents and sister worked long hours and he spent most of his time in Uni so spending all this time with them had been nice.

Harry and his family had traveled a lot in the last couple of months and they decided to end their summer in Spain.

Currently, his sister and mother were at a salon doing their hair and he thought it was kinda pointless because they would be in the water after that anyway. And his dad was with some friends he had met.

He started to doze off and was on the verge of sleeping when he heard someone talking rather loudly and he seemed to be talking on phone because Harry could only hear one part of the conversation.

The boy was too loud for Harry's liking and so he sat up and looked around so that he could tell him to tone it down but the boy was already saying goodbye into the phone.

When he turned around, Harry's breath got caught in his throat. The lad was gorgeous.

He had a tuff of blonde hair which lay flat on his forehead. He had milky white skin and the bluest eyes Harry had ever seen.

He didn't realise that he was staring because the lad too was staring at him with an open mouth. Somehow, Harry snapped out of it first and cleared his throat, drawing the attention of the lad.

To his surprise, the lad walked over to him and sat down on his towel then he turned to introduce himself.

"Hi I'm Niall, nice to meet ya."

Niall, pretty name for a pretty boy. His accent was to die for but before Harry could get caught in those beautiful eyes again, he stuck out his hand, greeting Niall back and introducing himself.

"I'm Harry. Nice to meet you too." He said with a smile and the lad blushed.

Cute.

"You are very beautiful, Niall." Harry said bashfully and Niall's blush deepened.