11- Five minutes, please?

Niall's back arched as he ground his hips upwards to meets Harry's thrusts. Harry was fucking into him hard and fast, just the way Niall liked it.

"So so good for me." Harry grunted and Niall moaned when he hit his prostate head on.

"Ahhhh fuck! Right there, Haz!"

The pleasure coursing through Niall's body was enough to make him pass out but he didn't.

"You like that baby?" Harry purred in Niall's ear and the latter felt himself twitch.

Harry looked down at Niall's throbbing length and smirked then he held it in his hand and started pumping him. Same pace as his thrusts.

It didn't take Niall long to cum and he shot his load with a moan of Harry's name. His seed was all over his stomach and Harry's hand.

He was fucked, and fucked good. He looked up at Harry whose thrusts were getting sloppier by the second as he too chased his climax.

Soon he too was shooting his load in the condom inside Niall with a low moan of the younger lad's name.

Harry then flopped down on top of Niall, not caring about the cum that was on Niall's stomach as they both caught their breath.

"Ouch." Niall suddenly said and Harry perched up.

"What's wrong, are you okay?" He asked and Niall smiled.

"Yeah, just... there's something hard poking my back." Niall said.

They were in Harry's living room on his sofa.

Harry ducked his hand under Niall's body and retrieved the thing that was poking Niall.

"It's a remote." Harry said with a small laugh.

"A fucking remote?" Niall laughed along with Harry.

They stayed like that for a while until Niall decided that he needed a shower as it was getting late and he needed to be home before his parents.

*

As soon as Harry opened the door, he was met with the sight of Niall. Without a second thought, Harry pulled Niall inside the flat and smashed their lips together.

"I missed you all day." Harry said and Niall smiled through the kiss.

He too had missed Harry but the two were so busy and occupied through out the day that they couldn't even talk to each other.

But now, Niall was here and Harry was glad to see him. "I missed you too." Niall replied as he blindly toed off his shoes.

Before Niall could say another word, Harry picked him up without breaking the kiss. Niall wrapped his legs around Harry's waist.

Harry carried the younger lad back to his bedroom and only put him down when he lay him down.

He quickly got on the bed too and hovered over him.

"You look so pretty from down there." Harry said and planted kisses on Niall's neck.

"You look hot up there." Niall shot back, tilting his head to the side so as to give Harry more access.

Harry left two love bites on Niall's neck and then went back to his lips.

They made out for a while and when their hard-ons became too painful, Harry told Niall to stand up.

During their make our session, they had managed to get rid of each other's clothes and we're just now stark naked.

"You are so beautiful, Ni. Everything about you is breathtaking." Harry said, he wasn't even sure why he had said that but he just thought it needed to be said.