13- Its Okay, We're Almost Done.

This chapter is not edited so bare with me.

I was supposed to update this later but I'm going out with some friends in an hour and I have to get ready so I decided to post it now. Because I'll probably be drunk by the time I get back😀

Anyway, I love you my sweet creatures.

Please enjoy...

**

Niall sighed as he declined another one of Harry's calls. It had been almost a week since he felt like his heart had been ripped out of his chest. Since he saw Harry kissing Ms. Green.

Given, he and the older lad weren't in a relationship and he kinda understood why Harry had to do it, but that didn't make it hurt any less.

After that call from Harry which, was actually his wake up call, Niall sighed and checked the time. Realizing that Harry had woken him up before his alarm, Niall silently cursed at the fact that he had forgotten to switch off his phone the previous night.

He couldn't go back to sleep or else he'd over sleep and be late for school, so he got out of bed and decided to prepare himself so that he'd go to school early and maybe spend his morning before school in the library.

Niall walked to his bathroom and after taking a wee, he got into the shower, gasping as the cold water hit him until it eventually warmed up.

His mind drifted off to when he had left Harry's house. Yes, he had managed to arrive at the restaurant in time and had an amazing time with his family.

But Harry stayed at the back of his mind all through the dinner. And as soon as Niall went back home and lay in his bed, Harry was all he could think about.

He didn't want to think about Harry but he really couldn't help it, especially when Harry called him that night to 'explain' why he had kissed her.

Niall didn't want to talk about it so he politely told that to Harry but the latter was a very persistent person so Niall caved.

Niall ended up telling Harry it was okay and that he understood but it was such an empty reply and Harry knew that.

Niall spent that weekend at home and mostly in his room getting ahead on school work and ignoring his friends.

Louis dropped by to see him at one point but Zayn was nowhere to be seen and both lads understood that he had a boyfriend.

When Monday came, Niall was more than reluctant to show up because he really didn't want to face Harry. He needed more time to himself.

Especially because Harry hadn't stopped calling him, even though Niall didn't pick any of them calls up, or replied to any messages.

He was not ready.

It was now Thursday, almost a week but still Niall couldn't look at Harry and not replay that image in his mind.

He had been plain ignoring Harry.

Niall finished up with his shower and got dressed then he picked up all his school essentials and went down.

"Morning mum." Niall kissed his mum's cheek when he entered the kitchen and found her making breakfast.

"Morning, Ni. You are so early, I haven't even had time to finish up cooking and you are ready to go?" She smiled at her youngest son.

"Don't worry about me, I'll have some cereal." Niall said with a warm smile.

"Froot loops or Lucky charms?" She asked as she held up two cereal boxes both of which were Niall's favourites.

Niall groaned. "I can't choose. I need my luck but then again I can't not have froot loops." He dramatically sat down and his mother threw her head back in laughter because Niall never failed to put a smile on her face.