nct 127 ; reaction

Start from the beginning

"I think someone's following us" you whispered, taeyong looked back to see the person's face.

"I think it's a fan" taeyong mumbled, he locked arms with you to secure you.

"come on let's just keep wal--" the fan that was following pulls your boyfriend backwards which makes him stumble.

"taeyong are you okay?" you quickly asked and stepped towards the two.

"who are you?" the fan spoke, taeyong tried to get the fan to let go of him but instead the fan grips onto his arm harder.

"you're hurting him" you tried to step in and help taeyong but the fan shoves you.

"please don't be mean to her" taeyong begged.

"it's okay taeyong" you tried to reassure him.

"don't touch him" the fan steps in front of taeyong so you couldn't see him.

"I just--" you stepped forward which got the fan to freak out and made her yank your hair. the fan loosened up their grip on taeyong which made him break free, but the free hand yanked your hair again. you obviously fought back trying to get the fan off of you, taeyong panicked and tried to jump in. when taeyong couldn't stop the fight, he notices a police officer. he calls the officer for help which the officer did go help. he helped dragged off the fan while taeyong steps in front of you to make you stop.

"you could've handled this better" taeyong scolds you.

"but--" you glanced at taeyong's worried expression.

"I know" you sighed.

"are you okay? did she make you bleed?" taeyong asked as he looked over you to see if you were bleeding anywhere.

"no I don't think so" you say, taeyong turns around to face the fan.

"did you want to press charges?" the officer asks, taeyong glanced at you and waited for your answer.

"no" you say.

"I don't want this to be on their record" the officer nods, taeyong gives you a small smile while the officer takes the fan away from the two of you.

"why are you smiling?" you asked as he locked hands with you.

"nothing" he continued to smile while you two walked.

—————————————————————

johnny

johnny left you alone outside of an ice cream parlor to use the restroom. you sat in a table playing on your phone while the two cups of ice cream slowly melted. while waiting for johnny to be done with the bathroom, a teenage girl who looked eighteen came up to you.

"you're y/n? nct's johnny's girlfriend right?" she asked while pointing at you.

"uhh yeah" you gave her a small smile.