13: Believe in Second Life

'This... This isn't true... What I'm seeing right now should be an illusion... You have to be kidding me! Aizen is cannot be sealed away... No... He... He's a God... He's perfect! No one can surpass him... But... He just got sealed away...'

My mind right now is clouded. After several intense battles, it all ended with his carelessness. He kept his guard down after fusing with the Hougyouku. That was an unusual doing of his. And that carelessness of his put his reigning to an end.

**Flashback**

"Aizen... Sama..." I mumbled as I stare at him. After defeating Hirako, Toshiro, Shunsui, Soi Fon, Komamura and Yamamoto, he finally acknowledged my presence and Sonido'd towards me and jump back to his position with me.

"Return to your original form." He said. And without hesitation, I did what I was told. Remember the spell he put on me? Yeah. It was still activated. He made it to make me follow his orders forever.

"Good. Now, stay here." Then I felt my whole body froze. The next thing I knew, he's already fighting against Ichigo.

I watch him explain why Aizen knew Ichigo. From such a far distance, I could catch his phrases like 'I've known you since you were born' and 'All of your battles thus far, has been played in the palms of my hand'. Then, realization hits me.

'He's a stalker!' I thought to myself. Upon registering my thoughts, I immediately decided that I'll regret it soon, because Aizen looked at me for a second with a glare that I haven't seen for months.

"Shouldn't have done that..." I said to myself. Suddenly, I felt a sharp sword being pointed at my neck. Although, it was nothing to me.

"You should stop that, kid. Your sword cannot cut me. You know Nnoitra right? My Hierro is far thicker than his. And its thickness are worlds apart." I bragged. The orange haired Shinigami tsked and rubbed the tip of his blade to my collarbone.

"I told you it-"

"I don't care! I'm going to beat you and that is the end of the story!" He said. I sighed in annoyance and grabbed his blade.

"If you can't even beat Gin, then how do you beat me? I'm stronger than him, and I'm even stronger than Aizen. So what kind of trick are you going to use against me? Your Getsuga Tenshō? How pathetic!" I said. I attempted to fire a powerful Cero at his face but he Shunpo'd away from me as possible. So, I sealed my Cero and slid my hand into my pocket.

"You've got some great reiatsh left. How about we have a blast for a while?" I offered. The Q1Shinigami grinned and fired his Getsuga Tenshou at you.

"I told you, right? It won't work." I blocked his attack with just a step away from it. But he suddenly attacked another one. Luckily I dodged it. Annoyance is really starting at me. So I decided to sheathe my sword but someone placed a hand on my hand.

"Stop it. We're done here. Leave the ryoka boy alone and we'll head to Soul Society already." That voice is his. I'm sure of it. But when I looked up at him, I saw a different man. Someone proud of his achieved rank. Someone proud of his strength. Someone not Aizen.