Second Letter: I Hate You While You Love Me

You were sleeping peacefully when someone banged your door loudly.

"Who is it?!" you said. The banging stopped.

"Eh? Ya still aren't up, ain'tcha? Better get up soon. Luckily, it wasn't Kaname-taichou who woke ya up t'day, or else, Aizen-taichou had known."  a voice said from behind the door. The large door opened and you felt a space beside your bed be occupied. You removed your blanket. Then, you realized that you were only wearing your undies. The man turned red.

"KYAAAA!!!!! D-D-D-DON'T L-LOOK AT ME!!!! LOOK AWAY! LOOK AWAY!! LOOK AWAY!!!!!"

Meanwhile, Aizen is walking around the halls looking for Gin when he heard your screams. So, he walked calmly towards your room. When already there, he saw you on the bed, covering your body with a blanket and Gin is standing beside the bed, trying to calm you down..

"What's all this ruckus about? It's so early in the morning." you and Gin fell silent. Gin looked back at him with horror writen all over his face.

"A-A-A-Aizen-taichou!!! I-It's not...It's not what ya think!!" Gin shoved.

"Did I said anything, Gin?"

"N-nothing..." the room became silent and everything went awkward. I mean, you almost naked, with two boys inside your room ALONE.

"This is awkward..." Gin said. He walked out and slammed the door behind him. You averted your gaze towards the door once it found itself in Aizen's gaze. He sat on the edge of the side of the bed. You gasped and clutched the blanket, which was still covering your front body. Nobody spoke, until you got up from your bed, and let the blanket fell to your feet. Luckily, he wasn't looking so you took the chance to run into the bathroom to get changed. You slammed the door and that gained his attention.

"Sheesh...That was close..." you sighed.

"(First Name). I know you're in there."

"W-what is it, Aizen-sama?" you asked nervously.

"Open up." his words surprised you.

"Eh? But im not dressed yet!" you protested.

"Just do it." Before opening the door, you snatched a towel from the metal bar and wrapped it around your body.

"S-so...What was it...Aizen-sama?" you said as you looked down at the ground with flushed cheeks. You suddenly felt two fingers on your chin, and forced you to look up at him. He leant forward and he whispered something:

"You look beautiful in those, so do not try to hide it from me. I definitely saw it." your face turned red, as soon as you had registered his sentence in your mind. Suddenly, you felt him nip your neck. You bit your lip, preventing a moan from escaping from your lips.

"Don't hold back, my dear. I wouldn't want your lips to bleed." he said as he placed his hands on the both of your shoulder and massage it gently.

"Hnn...s-stop it..." you said between breathes.

"I wouldn't, my dear. I won't let such an opportunity to escape." he said as he sucked the crook of your neck. You shoved him away, but failed.

"Ah! S-stop it!!" you gasped as he sucked on your sweet spot once he had found it. He then pulled away. A pinkish spot was clearly visible on your neck. That realization hits you. You were wearing a strapless uniform!! But your robe was long enough to cover mostly your neck.

"W-why did you did that?!" you asked as you pushed him away from you. His back hits the bed pole that holds the bed's curtains up. He growled and smirked.

"Did you enjoyed it, my dear?" he said calmly as he stood straight and put his hands inside his pockets.

"Why should I?!"

"Because it was from me."

"What?!" another banging was heard.

"(FIRST NAME)!! AIZEN-TAICHOU!!! 'NOUGH OF THE TEASIN' IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!" Gin shouted from the outside. Aizen giggled at the fox-man's words. Aizen looked back at you and held out his hand.

"I guess it's time for us to leave?" he said. You slapped his hand away.

"Say what?! Im not even dressed!!!" you protested. You ran back to the bathroom and wore your socks, boots, mini-skirt, your strapless blouse and your robe that lacks mid-rif. Since your breast were a large one, it is hard to zip the robe up, leaving it in like a v-collar robe. You finally tied your collar on your neck and it rang violently. You tied your hair in a crown-like braid. Once finished, you stepped out of the bathroom. When Aizen saw you, his eyes grew wide. He walked up to you and caressed your soft cheeks.

"Your beautiful..." he said in a low, husky voice that made you slap his hand away.

"OI!!!!!!! KANAME-TAICHOU IS ALREADY MAD!!!!!!! COME OUT 'LREADY!!!!!!!" Gin once again, banged in your door, but louder than before.

"Let's go?" he asked as he held his right hand out to you again. You hesitantly took it.

"I'll let you do this but there will be no next time." you said with flushed cheeks. When the door opened, you saw Gin in front of the two of you. His arms are crossed and he is tapping his foot impatiently. Once he saw your entwined hands, his smile turned into his usually creepy grin and his mood changed into a cheerful one. But still, you kept looking away from the two of them.

"Yay!!!! I shouldn't have disturbed ya both!!! Now, come!! I'll introduce ya into the whole Espada!!"

"Gin!! No!!! This is just a...deal..." you said silently.

"A deal? Aww. That ain't fun!!"