Sixth Letter: Love Him Back Now, Regret Later

You opened your eyes and the bright light blinded you. Sooner, your eyes had adjusted in the light. When everything went clear, you saw Aizen laying beside you. His head is leaning at the headboard, his hands are entwined above his chest and his eyes are staring at the ceiling.

"Aizen-sama..." You mumbled softly. His attention was directed to to you.

"Mi querida... You're awake..." He said. You smiled and chuckled and crouched near him.

"Of course I am. You didn't thought that would kill me, did you?" You said. You noticed that he wasn't wearing his eternal smile.

"What's wrong? You're not that lively." You asked him. You leant forward and poked his cheek softly. He looked at you and smiled genuinely before closing his eyes.

"You made me so happy last night, mi querida..." He said silently. You blushed and laid down at his shoulder.

"You're annoying..."

"*chuckle* Can't help it." He said as he kissed the top of your head.

"Mmm... At least you're not gonna molest me anymore, right?" You said as you looked up at him. He smirked.

"Speaking of which... Actually, no." He said brefore looming above you. He started nipping your earlobe while tickling you in your armpits.

"N-no!! Hey! S-stop it!!" You said as you laughed.

"No, I won't." He whispered huskily. You pushed him away and sat while leaning on the headboard.

"Haay... I feel great today... Don't you?" You asked him. He looked at you and started crawling to you.

"Really, mi querida? How about if... I make you feel even more great?" He whispered. You puffed your cheeks and crossed your arms.

"Not again..." You said. He chuckled and kissed the tip of your nose.

"Why? I thought you feel great today?" He said. He kissed your nose, next your cheeks, your forehead, your jaw then lastly... Your lips. You blushed and your face heated up. He pulled back and planted kisses in your face.

"Stop it..." You said. He stopped and looked at you.

"You're as naive as ever." He said seductively.

"But that was just a headstart. Good morning." He said and pecked your lips.

"I hate you..." You said as you stood up and got dressed. He hugged you from the behind and pulled you back into the bed.

"But now... I shall begin the real headstart..." He whispered in your ear. He sucked at your neck. A moan escaped your lips.

"No... Not again... Stop... Aizen..." You said between breathes.

"Aizen... Ahh... Please be... Be gentler..." You said like you already knew what he was going to do. He stopped and looked at you.

"*chuckle* So, you're not gonna resist this time? Better. The more you cooperate, the less pain you'll feel." He said.

"But I will try not to be as merciless as last night." Aizen started removing your robe, then your blouse. But someone interrupted.

"So early in the morning? You sure guys are animals." Gin said by the door.

"GIN!!!" You shouted and chased him all around Las Noches.