Extra Chapter

A.N.
OK, so as promised, here's the extra chapter. BTW, let's just say that pregnancy in Hueco Mundo lasts for 3 weeks and kids grow up every month. Enjoy~

You were in the kitchen of Las Noches, making dinner when you felt a sudden pain shot through you and you can feel your insides turning. This goes on for a while and eventually ended up in you, puking at the sink.

'What the hell..?' You thought as you clean up after puking. After, you shrugged and continued making dinner.

|~~Meanwhile~~|

Gin's smirk widens as he watches behind the wall.

"My, my~ I wonder what happened~?" He drawls.

"Could it be, could it be~?" He asked himself as he watches you make dinner.

"Gin, what are you doing out here?" Gin's smirk falters as he recognized the deep voice. He looks at the man.

"O-oh! Taichō! Don't startle me like that, ya might kill me..." He chuckled nervously as the man crooks an eyebrow at him.

"I see you're stalking [Name] again?"

"E-eh... Well, what are ya doin' here?"

"I'm gonna make my tea. Is there a problem?" Gin smirked.

"Reasons..." He whispered to himself. Aizen immediately sent him a glare.

"Excuse me?"

"N-nothing, taichō. You're just being really sassy..." Gin froze right after he said it.

"'Sassy', huh?" Gin ran away.

"GOMEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN~~~" He shouts.

"Ichimaru is stalking me again?" You suddenly popped out in front of Aizen with a cup of tea in hand.

"You overheard our conversation?"

"Stop avoiding questions!" Aizen sighed before taking the cup of tea from your hands.

"You'll drink tea before dinner, and drink tea again during dinner. Like, seriously? Are you one great tea maniac?" You crossed your arms as you look at him.

"If that's what you'd call it, then I'd be happy to be called as that," he walks away with the cup of tea in hand.

"Wow...." You muttered before walking back into the kitchen.

|~~3 days later~~|~~In the throne room~~|

"Ne, ne, taichō..." Gin snickered.

"What is it?" Aizen asked as he placed his chin in his palm.

"Don't you notice something weird with [Name]-chan~?" Aizen looked at Gin with his wtf face.

"I don't notice anything weird. If you're thinking something perverse, then stop it. She doesn't like it," Gin frowned.

"Not that~ not that~"

"Then what is it?"

"Don't you notice her body shape lately~? She's getting rounder and r-" a giant brick lands on Gin's head.

"I told you," Aizen said as he shrugs.

"FUCK YOU, FOX MAN. C'MERE." [Name] stomped in angrily and grabbed Gin's unconscious body out of the throne room.