Eight Letter: Is He Lying From The Start?

"Loly..? Loly..." You called out nervously. You were sent at her room to get something, as you were told. Gin said Lily already knew it.

"What do you want? You already have Aizen-sama... What more do you want?" You suddenly heard her voice. The lights turned on and you saw.Lily sitting in the bed and is reading a book.

"W-what..? I was just... Ordered to get something from you... By Ichimaru-sama..." You said. She sighed and got something under her pillow.

"I might thought that you'll be the one hell send..." She said. Lily handed out a white box.

"Don't open it... Never... Understand?" She said. You nodded and headed to wherever Gin is.

**Time skip**

"Oh!! So ya have 'lready got what I was lookin' for!!" He said as you handed out the white box.

"What's inside that?" You asked. Gin froze for a moment before running away fast.

"He's weird..." You said to yourself. You began walking away from your meeting spot with Gin, when someone called out to you.

"______-chan!!!" Menoly shouted as she ran towards you. When she reached you, she was breathing heavily.

"Ne, Menoly... You shouldn't have ran to me... Look, you're all covered in sweat..." You said. She looked up to you and looked at you with an eye.

"______-chan... Have you heard?"

"Heard what?"

"Aizen-sama ordered Ulquiorra to kidnap a woman from the Human World..." She said. You smiled and looked at her.

'She seemed pained... Why?'

"You know, Menoly, there's no need to be worried... Because you know, whatever reason to he has, it's for the sake of our survival and for the existence of the future God to come... It was all in his plans... Don't worry about it too much..." You said. Menoly's panicked frown, turned into a small and genuine one.

"Right... But what will happen to us if he succeed with his plans?" You froze.

"I don't... Know..."

"It seems that they have already arrived..." Menoly said. You nodded and went to the Throne Room with her.

**Time skip**

'Orihime Inoue?! What's so special about that girl?! She's definitely useless!! She can't even protect her friends!! So what did Aizen found special in her?!' You thought as you looked at the girl intently. Aizen sent.Ulquiorra to bring the girl to her cell and everybody began to step out of the large room.

"______. Don't leave yet." He said. You stopped and didn't looked back at him.

"What is it, Aizen-sama?" You said.

"Look at me." You hesitated for a moment before doing what has been ordered. The other Arrancars already left the room, and you were the only one left.

"Come here." He said. You Sonidō'd to his throne.

"What is it, that you wanted from me, Aizen-sama?" You said. Bile rising in your throat and you don't know why.

"Why are you so upset?" He asked. You just kept silent while staring at the cold marble floor where you were once born as a result of his experiments.