10: Has Been Controlled Under His Possession

You looked down at the bottomless pit. The darkness enhancing its appearance, fascinating you. You don't know what happened but, when you already opened your eyes, you're already in this mountain, all alone and in your original Hollow form and there is a cliff that urged you in to looking at its pit.

"Why do I feel so... Empty... When I'm looking at it? It's like my stomach's lurching..." Then, a strong wind blew.

"This seems so familiar..." You said in between. The wind was so strong that it pushed you into the cliff's edge.

"What the hell?"

'Wait... Why am I strangely calm? I've never been like this since I became an Arrancar....'

You fell down on the cliff. Not screaming. Neither shaking in fear. Neither terrified. Then, you crashed into smething, when you lost your consciousness.

'Yes. It's this day... Where everything changed...'

You soon opened your eyes and saw a big a giant Hollow diminishing before you. And you can also see a man, dressed in white robes, black slacks. He has brown, slicked hair. He seems to be the godly man type.

"Were you hurt?" He asked.

"I'm a Hollow. Why did you saved me?"

"It's because I need you."

"Need me? For what?"

"To join my army. To destroy the world. To destroy all that is not justice. And I believe, you'll be a good key to my success. Are you a Vasto Lorde?" He said. You stood up on your paws and threw him a sheathed sword. He smiled as he looked down at it.

"I'll take that as a yes, then?" He said. You nodded and let him take you unharmed.

Then you came to your senses.

"What the hell was that dream..." You mumbled as you rubbed your head. Then you felt his reiatsu suddenly beside you.

"What dream did you had, mi querida?" He said softly. He tucked a strand of chestnut hair behind your ear and kissed your forehead with his soft, pinkish lips.

"None of your business..." You said. Suddenly, as soon as you heard and felt the chain break, your mental presence diminished quickly. You felt like a marionette. A toy. A puppet. An object that does what it was told.

"Don't worry, mi querida... I will let you have your emotions and mind." He said. Then, you can think again.

What the hell just happened?

"Stop hating me, please." Suddenly, all of your hatred for him left. You don't know what happened but... It just happened as exactly as what he pleaded for.

"Bastard... What did you do?!" You said weakly.

"I simply placed you under my control, mi querida."