11: The Last Moments

"Don't worry, mi querida. As long as I'm not telling you to do anything, you won't be under my spell. In short, you can stay normal unless I'm telling you to do something."

You can hear his words running through your head all over again.

'This can't be... I... I must find a way to escape this madness... There must be a way... Even if it is death... I will do it...'

You were currently leaning at the bathroom's door, since Aizen's inside. But you couldn't just go with him inside, right?

'That's it...' Then the door opened and you fall back. Luckily, you were caught by a pair of... Somewhat, wet arms. You looked up to see brown eyes staring down at you fondly.

"Have your legs grown weak, mi querida?" When you saw him, you blushed madly. Who wouldn't? The man before you just finished taking a bath, towel only tied around his waist, and soaked hair.

"P-put on some clothes!" He chuckled and raised you to your feet.

"Alright then. But wouldn't you mind if I didn't let you free of this chain this time?" You got angered by this and cursed him mentally.

"Fine!" You said. He smiled before walking towards his wardrobe. You were tagging along of course.

'Instead of a cat... I'm feeling like more of a dog...'

Aizen opened his wardrobe and removed his garments from the hanger and placed it on the bed. You just stared at the ceiling, wondering on how to escape this hell you're currently experiencing.

'I guess I have no choice then... If that's the only way... I'll do it... No matter what...'

"If you really don't want to see anything, then maybe you would like to turn around?" He said. You rolled your eyes and did what you were told.

'Oh! Look at who became shy!'

"Are you sure you can dress with this chain on?" You asked. He hummed and you heard a soft 'yes' from him.

"I can. After all, it was only a spiritual chain. And since I'm the creator of it, I can do whatever I wanted to do with it." He said.

"I'm all done." He said as he tugged slightly at the chain.

"No need for that, right?" He chuckled and walked away.

"Right."

**Time skip**

"I will have Starrk, Barragan, Tia and ______ to stay here in Las Noches, 5th Tower to prepare for our leave. While the other Espada, you are all assigned to remain inside your chambers and keep patient. Especially you, Nnoitra." Aizen looked at Nnoitra. The whole Espada was on the meeting room.

A Severe Void {Aizen Sousuke x Reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें