Part 10: Truth

"Oh, right..." Said Katrina. She was dumbfounded. Lucy noticed that something was wrong, then she realized.

"So, it's you." Lucy said and stood up straight.

"What?" Katrina asked.

"The girl he's so crazy about." Lucy said.

Katrina was so ashamed. She didn't know what to say. She doesn't want to ruin a family. She didn't want to cause any trouble. "Wh---how?"

"Don't worry, we're getting a divorce, he's all yours now." Lucy said.

Katrina still couldn't utter a word. She just wants to talk to Gerry and slap him and ask what all of this is about. "I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"That he was married?" Lucy asked and laughed. "Oh boy, he's in trouble."

She stood there, words aren't coming out of her mouth. She was still stunned. Not because he's married but because he lied.

"Well, uh, I'll just go then. It was nice meeting you and uh, sorry. I'm so sorry." With that, Katrina ran off and hailed a taxi.

---

Gerry got off work early and decided to just go home and drink a couple of beers and watch the game. Lucy was still at home.

He opened the door with his house keys and went upstairs. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm just getting the last of my stuff, Gerry." She said softly.

"Oh, uh, have you eaten already? I'm ordering." He suggested and dropped his bag.

"Nah, thanks, I'm full." She said and continued watching TV.

"A'yt." Gerry waved at her.

"Oh!" Lucy called out and Gerry turned towards her. "Your girlfriend came."

Gerry's eyes widened. Girlfriend?

"What?" He asked.

"I don't know if you're still seeing her but she came here." She continued.

"Wait. Katrina?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think that's her name." She said. She looked like she didn't care at all.

Gerry panicked. Shit! He was planning to get back with her and now this happens. He's in big trouble. She would never forgive him.

"What did you tell her, Lucy?" He asked, his heart was beating faster than normal and his hands were sweating.

"I told her I'm your wife. She asked." Lucy said. She was just being honest.

"What??!!!! What did she say?" He wanted answers. He was practically shouting.

"That she's sorry. I guess she didn't know. Gerry's in big trouble, is he?" Lucy teased.

"Jeez, Lucy. Ugh!" Gerry stormed out of the room and slammed the door. He quickly searched for his phone.

He roamed around the house, planning on what to do. He can't loose her again. He wants her. He needs her and he's fucked it all up. He punched the wall, and screamed in pain.

Stupid.

Stupid Gerry.

Finally he decided to call her. She wasn't answering so her left a short voice mail.

"Hey, It's me. Please call me back, I need to talk to you."

••••••••

I am so busy with work!!! Ahhhh.

Just a quick update. I have so many stories to update lol! I'm sorry for the slightly bad writing.

I promise to update everything as soon as possible. So sorry for the delay, you guys!

Thanks for reading. :)

It's really been a while.