Part 7: Give In

"Are you kidding me, right now?" She asked him.

"No. I've got a private plane waiting for us at the airport." He said. He did sounded serious.

"You don't want to spoil me with your money, you know. I'm a gold digger." Katrina teased.

"I don't care. Dig all you want. I want to spoil you in every single way." Gerry said to her.

"Okay, let me go get my camera." She said and she hurriedly went up the stairs to get her camera.

"Wait, what about my clothes? Just a sec." She said.

"We'll buy new ones, come on." He said, pulling her out of the door.

They got in Gerry's car and went off to the airport. She was so excited, she had never been out of the country before. Her life had always been in New York.

They boarded the plane right away. Gerry saw how excited Katrina was. He then remembered taking Lucy to Paris for their honeymoon. Gerry felt guilty again.

"Is something wrong?" Katrina said.

"No, no. Just tired from work." He said.

"You should get some sleep. We're not wasting any time when we get there." She said.

**

As soon as Katrina stepped out of the plane, she took out her camera and snapped pictures of the airport, the people and one of the pictures was of Gerry.

"Let's buy clothes for you first." Gerry said.

"I can manage. I have a credit card you know?" She said.

"All right. Whatever you say." Gerry said. He doesn't want to force Katrina into taking his credit card.

After a quick shopping. Katrina and Gerry went to the hotel that he booked for them.

"You booked two beds right?" She asked.

"Of course, I did." He said.

"Thank you, Gerry." Katrina said.

As soon as they got into the room, Gerry dropped his suitcase and his laptop on his bed and went into the shower.

Katrina didn't intend to be looking while he was taking off his clothes. She shifted and pretended to look at her phone but it was too late, Gerry had already seen that she was looking.

"Oh, sorry." Gerry said and shut the door.

Katrina blushed. She saw Gerry half naked. He looked so good. He's surprisingly very fit despite his busy schedule. After a few minutes, Gerry got out of the shower.

"Sorry bout that." Gerry apologized.

"It's okay. I didn't mean to look." She explained.

"Do you want something? I could call room service." Gerry asked.

"You're kidding right? We're in Greece and you want to order room service. I'm just gonna go and shower then we'll go out and have some coffee, okay?" Katrina demanded.

"Woah there. All right." Gerry agreed then snickered.

**

"It's my first time here." Gerry said as they walked the downhill streets of Santorini. There were lots of people there but he could only hear Katrina's voice.

"Me too. This is perfect." Katrina said.

Before Gerry could say anything, Katrina pointed out a coffee shop on the other side of the street. It was on top of a local art shop.