Part 6: Las Vegas * New York

They didn't meet up after that day. Gerry became busy with the restaurant. Katrina was busy with work too and with the wedding she attended. They still manage to exchange messages and even short video calls.

"I could drop you and your friends at the airport." Gerry said over the phone.

"Aren't you busy tomorrow?" Katrina asked.

"No, I have time for you." Gerry said.

Katrina smiled. She felt like a fool. Smiling all by herself inside a cubicle at a ladies' room.

"I know you're smiling." Gerry said.

"I am." She admitted.

"Well, talk to you later, pretty. I have something to attend to." Gerry said and then ended the call.

**

There was a knock on the door. Katrina quickly attended to it. It was Gerry.

"Hey." Gerry said.

"Hey." Katrina said.

"Good to go?" He asked.

She nodded and then called out Amanda, Frankie and Nicole. Gerry helped Katrina with her bags and asked some hotel staff to take care of the baggage of her friends.

"He is hot!" Nicole whispered to Amanda.

"He is." Amanda said.

"Katrina's so lucky. I mean, I would give up smoking just to date a guy like him." Frankie added.

"I can hear your whispers guys, try to lower your voices." Katrina said.

Gerry was flattered. Katrina's friends were beautiful but Gerry wants Katrina. Katrina. Katrina. Gerry wanted to be with her.

They arrived at the airport after a ten-minute ride. Gerry again, helped out with their luggage.

"So, I guess, I'll see you in three weeks when I get back to New York?" Gerry asked.

"We'll see." Katrina teased.

"Oh, I know I'll see you. I know." He said.

Gerry leaned in for a kiss. He didn't mind if her friends were watching. He just wants to kiss her. Katrina quickly responded to his kiss. It was short but full. He slightly squeezed her hand, not wanting to let go.

"Three weeks." She repeated before entering the airport. They all waved good bye to Gerry. Gerry was again left along with his car.

Gerry drove back to the restaurant. Lucy. He suddenly thought about her and felt guilty. A week went by and he hasn't given her a call. But then realized, Lucy didn't even texted him the whole week. What was happening to them?

Gerry's happiness became a feeling of guilt and unstableness. Now that Katrina's back in New York, he felt slightly lonely. Sure, he could text her but it would be better if he sees her more often.

"Just got off the plane." Katrina said to Gerry on the phone.

"I miss you already." He said.

"I miss you even more." Katrina said.

"I want to take you out when I get back to New York." He suggested.

"That would be lovely, Gerry." She said.

"Take care." He said and he ended the call.

Gerry became busy with work. He called Lucy after a few days, checking up on her and Lucas. Lucy seemed cold. He really didn't mind. From time to time he would feel guilt creeping up his veins whenever he remembers that he's married.

Katrina

Can't wait to kiss your lips again.

Gerry smiled while reading Katrina's text. He too, can't wait to feel her in his arms again. He's drawn to her in every way.

You're a beautiful distraction, do u know that? I'm working and all I could think about is your lips.

He typed and pressed send right away.

Katrina

Sorry to have distracted u from work.

Gerry didn't reply for a while because he was busy answering skype calls from business associates.

It was supposed to be sweet, silly. Anyway, I'll call u later. Busy with paper works.

He replied.

They'd constantly call each other. Text each other often. Gerry had only two days left in New York and he planned to go straight to Katrina's.

**

"Hello?" Katrina said.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes. Dress up." Gerry said and with that the phone call ended.

Katrina felt excited yet scared and nervous. She didn't know that Gerry was in New York already. But she put that aside and decided to follow his instructions. She picked out a comfy black dress and black pumps. She pulled her hair up and put on slight make-up.

There was a knock on the door. She hurriedly went to get it since Amanda was out with her boyfriend, Trevor.

As soon as Katrina opened the door, Gerry immediately held her, looked at her for a while and kissed her. Katrina felt weak. She gave in to Gerry. She couldn't resist him. He was everything she had always dream of. The perfect guy, Gerry.

"I've missed you." Gerry said while tucking some hair behind Katrina's ears.

"I don't want to seem clingy but honestly, Gerry, I want to be with you all the time." Katrina said.

"I feel the same way." Gerry said and kissed her again.

"You really look sexy wearing your fancy suit." She said.

"Thank you, Katrina. You look breath taking in that dress as well." He commented.

"Where are we going, anyways?" She asked.

"Greece."

~~~~~~

Ooh la la. Comments, guys?

Been trying so hard to make it more interesting for you guys.

Hope some of y'all enjoy this fiction. :)