Part 4: Katrina

Katrina went back to her hotel room feeling giddy. She didn't express it much since she doesn't want her friends to notice.

All she could think about was Gerry. Sure, he was older than she is but he felt so good to talk to. They like the same things. He was a gentleman and to top it all off he was very handsome. She felt like a teenager obsessing over an actor.

She couldn't sleep. She took out her phone after realizing that she had Gerry's number, before she could press call, she received a text message from him.

Gerry

This may sound so weird but honestly, I can't sleep. I have been thinking about you since the minute you left.

She was all smiles as she reads his text. She felt the same way. Silly to think but she was in love with him already. She just doesn't want to admit it. She decided to text him back.

Me too. I can't stop thinking about you.

She patiently waited for his text back. A few minutes later her phone beeped signaling a text message.

Gerry

You do realize that you're making me crazy with that text? I can't wait to be with u. Hope u won't think I'm a creep.

She laughed at his text. But she didn't care if it sounded creepy or not, she thought it was sweet. She quickly typed in a reply.

It's kinda sweet. Ur sweet, Gerry. I can't wait to know more about u.

They texted each other all night until one of them falls asleep.

**

Katrina didn't get much sleep. She wasn't complaining, in fact she was happy. She hadn't been texting anyone for that long in a while. She called room service and ordered coffee.

"So how did last night go? Meet anyone yet?" Amanda asked Katrina, her younger sister.

"Yeah. Actually I did." Katrina admitted. She can't keep anything when it comes to Amanda.

"Tell me more. What's he like?" Amanda said and grabbed a chair across Katrina. She was eager to know more about this guy that Katrina met last night because she knows that Katrina hadn't dated anyone in five years.

"He's a businessman, you know that new place down the street that we saw yesterday?" Katrina asked.

Amanda gave her a nod.

"Yep, he manages it. He lives in New York too and is here for a month since the restaurant just opened." Katrina added.

"Is he hot? Or nah?" Amanda immediately asked her sister.

"Insanely." Katrina said.

"Oh my god! I need to meet him!" Amanda suggested.

"We're having lunch today and he's picking me up here." Katrina said.

"You have anything to wear already? I'm so excited. Let's find something sexy!" Amanda said. She was so eager to help Katrina. She was more excited than her.

"Stop it! You're making me nervous!" Katrina protested.

"You should be! You haven't dated anyone since Johnny!" Amanda said.

"That son of a bitch." Katrina commented.

They had a few laughs over coffee before Amanda helped Katrina find something to wear. She also helped Katrina with her make-up since Katrina wasn't that much of a fan of putting on make-up.

"You look amazing." Amanda said after finishing off Katrina's make-up.

"Isn't this too much?" Katrina asked.

"No! Of course not!" Amanda said. After a while they heard a knock from the door.

"He's pretty early." Katrina said.

Amanda stood up to get the door. It was Gerry and he was early. Amanda was stunned by how Gerry looks like. He looked like a guy from a movie, a really good looking guy with a gorgeous smile. He stood there with his well-fitted suit, his well groomed hair and his newly polished leather shoes.

"You must be Gerry. I'm Katrina's sister, Amanda." Amanda managed to say.

"It's very very nice to meet you." Gerry said as he shook Amanda's hand. Then Katrina walked towards them, Gerry could see Katrina's body even if Amanda was partly covering his view.

"You look amazing." Gerry said.

"So do you." Katrina said. Katrina wanted to say more but she decided not to. She doesn't want to freak him out by how blown away she was with how Gerry looked.

"Shall we?" Gerry asked.

"Take care of my sister." Amanda reminded Gerry before closing the door.

"Oh, er, these are for you." Gerry said as he handed a bouquet of fresh long stemmed roses to Katrina.

Katrina smiled as she smells them. She hadn't received flowers in a long time. She glanced at Gerry, gave him a smile and went back to adoring her flowers.

~~~~~~~

How was it, guys?????

Comment!!

Any violent reactions?

Comment!!