This was her own fault really, she knew if she pushed herself it would happen. She had felt a twinge in her back during practice yesterday but kept pushing. She ignored the way her muscles screamed after a performance and just let the adrenaline get her back to the waiting room. She knew Byulyi had felt the way she flinched when she had put a hand on her back on the way to the van but she had smiled at her girlfriend and told her she was fine. She knew that she should have done her stretches that the physiotherapist told her to do and worked the knots out of her muscles before bed but she had been so tired. Now here she was almost completely immobilized by the tense muscles and horrible pain in her back and all she could do was cry and curse herself for being so irresponsible the day before.

Her phone was on her table beside the bed but she couldn't grab it, it laid plugged in just out of arms reach. She knew she couldn't put it off any longer though, she needed her pain medication if she wanted to do anything productive today. Accepting defeat, Yongsun wiped tears off her cheeks in frustration and glanced over at the door.

"Y-yong!" She called out to her sister, flinching when she heard the pain in her own voice. She called to Yonghee a few more times until she heard her coming down the hallway, the door creaking open.

"I was sleeping, what do you w-" Yonghee cut herself off when she saw the panicked expression and tears on her sister's face, "Yongsun? What's wrong."

"B-back," Yongsun muttered, already feeling exhausted despite having just woken up, "Couldn't reach m-my phone."

Yonghee was by her side in a second, passing her her phone and then pressing a worried hand to her forehead, "Are you feeling sick or is just pain? Do you need me to take you to the hospital?"

"J-just pain..." Yongsun replied, "No hospital. I can't move... hurts. I need... my meds."

"Where are they?" Yonghee asked her, glancing around the room. Yongsun tried to prop herself up on her elbows but immediately fell back, tears slipping down her cheeks again from the pain she caused herself.

"Hey, slow down, Yong." Yonghee pressed a hand to her sister's shoulder to get her to stay, worry creasing her brow. Yongsun was shaking, crying more out of frustration than pain at this point. She had plans to work on YouTube stuff today, errands to run too, but here she was unable to sit up or even remember where she left her medication.

"U-unnie," Yongsun hiccuped as she tried to speak through her crying. Yonghee just hushed her, sitting on the edge of her bed and brushing hair out of her eyes. Yongsun looked up at her helplessly, eyes full of pain and defeat.

"What do you need, Yong? Tell unnie, I can help."

Yongsun tried to catch her breath and calm down, knowing crying would only made it worse. She grabbed around beside her until she found her bunny, holding the plush to her chest tightly. Yonghee watched as her sister tried to compose herself, reassuring her gently and being as patient as possible.

"I n-need... B-byul. Please unnie."

Yonghee nodded and stood up, "Okay, I'll call her. It's okay, Yong, we'll sort this out."

Yonghee left the room to get her phone and call her sister's girlfriend. She left Yongsun's door open and could still hear her soft sobs as she tried to calm herself down. Her heart ached to see her strong little sister like this, knowing the chronic pain from her injury two years before hurt her more than she liked to let on. Yongsun had once told her that the pain now was worse than it was when she first got hurt and sometimes the pain medication she had didn't even touch it. It was frustrating, knowing Yongsun had learned to hide so much pain that she only ever saw what happened when her resolve broke and she couldn't push through silently.