.009

.009.

"i met her in the summer, it started with a kiss

"i met her in the summer, it started with a kiss. then she fucked so good."

leilani, monse and olivia watched as jasmine hopped up, making her boobs bounce while repeatedly chanting. "so, olivia, how's living with ruby? he takes a lot of showers?" jasmine questioned making monse and leilani and cringe. "follow my lead." olivia whispered to the girls.

"oh, yeah, ruby loves to get sudsy." olivia commented making leilani want to throw up thinking about it. why was he the talk for today? "nice. because you got to get clean before you get dirty. mmm. so, tell me, does he ever loofah your choofah? or teeter-totter your tatas? huh?" jasmine motioned around. monse and leilani just locked eyes wanting to throw up.

"no. but let's just say a shower cap isn't only for the hair on top, if you know what i mean." olivia smirked leaning back on her hands on the bed. leilani slowly leaned over to whisper in olivia's ear. "i don't know what you mean." leilani was confused, she seemed to be the only one in the room that didn't get it. olivia just turned to leilani, their faces close and just giggled patting her hand lightly. leilani must've forgotten how flustered she got around olivia because she found herself blushing.

"ugh, i can't wait to show him my shower curtains. what else is he like?" jasmine smiled feeling herself in the mirror. leilani was still lost in the convo, she was a virgin but she wasn't the most innocent but sometimes she regretted being one because she couldn't be included in the talk. monse and olivia stood up from the bed, going to stand next to the mirror and leilani just remained on the bed. "uhm. you've been asking a lot of questions about ruby. it almost seems like you're more interested in gathering intel on him then hanging out with us." olivia gestured between herself, monse and leilani.

jasmine looked to the girls and leilani nodded as she laid out on the bed, continuing to scroll through her phone. "i mean- well, i mean, i am interested in ruby, but -" jasmine was caught up and leilani saw what the girls were trying to do, and it was working but jasmine couldn't even find her words.

"not to mention the walk here, where you questioned leilani everything about lorenco... who is mighty fine." olivia trailed off, leilani nodded along with her until she complimented her brother. at least leilani knew she looked like her brother and maybe had a chance. jasmine was stumped. "so, you admit it. he's the only reason why you're here, plus the bonus of maybe lorenco popping by to pick leilani up." monse confronted jasmine. leilani looked between the girls somewhat interested in where this was going to go.

"no! i like you guys too. sometimes. yeah. leilani, all the time." jasmine pointed over to leilani who just finger waved and smirked. "girls, wasn't it jasmine's idea to hang out? and wasn't it jasmine who suggested we come to olivia's house, which happens to be where ruby showers? convenient. and hurtful." monse faked a voice crack making leilani giggle.
"i think it would just be better if you gave us our space." olivia faked a break up. these girls were playing dirty and leilani liked it. "guys, i am not using you. agh. but... i can see how bad this looks, so i'm gonna go." jasmine told the girls making leilani frown, she didn't like the mind games. olivia saw leilani's facial expression and quickly recovered.