.002

002.

"i'm too jaded, walls keep caving

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"i'm too jaded, walls keep caving. might say i'm good but i got two faces."

the summer was over and so much had changed over the course of those months. monse had went to writing camp and leilani visited some of her family in texas all summer, meaning the boys were left without their girls all summer. lorenco had got more involved with people from the prophets, only as friends. he wanted to stay away from the violence. 

leilani was a changed woman, she had grown fashion style wise. her hair was now shorter than her long length and she had bangs. her style had changed, her body didn't grow because it didn't need a to, she was always above her age range when it came to the body. she walked outside of her house, seeing one of her close friends she joined her side.

"monse, looking dashing as ever." leilani commented as she walked behind her friends, monse turned to her friend with a slight smirk. "it's good to see you leilani you've changed." monse looked to leilani, she seemed as if she got older over the break. texas really changed her for the better. leilani looked down to her friend. "and i can say the same for you. no braces and are those b-cups that are sitting on your chest now?" leilani wiggled her eyebrows. monse rolled her eyes as they continued to walk.

the girls approached someone they knew. "angelia! once i'm gone, i'm gone! there's not gonna be a christmas break hookup! you know why? 'cause i'm gonna be hooking up with other chicks! white chicks! i don't know why i'm saying that! it's you! talk to me, boo." the girls watched their frien go through a range of emotions with in seconds. both of the girls felt horrible for the love sick boy that was going to college. "maybe she's not home." monse revealed the girls were watching.

mario turned around almost embarrassed. he turned around and studied the girls that grew over the summer. "oh!" he chuckled. "hey you two!"  the girls waved, letting a police car pass before they ran into the street to meet mario on the other side.

"so how was camp and texas?" he questioned them both. "uhm, tolerable. mildly life changing." monse smiled leilani travelled his eyes and knew where he was looking and she just laughed silently. monse was a big girl now. "i can see that." mario retorted.

"how?" 

"you just... look, i probably have to go before traffic hits." mario explained to the girls as monse looked down to her chest and leilani kept her laugh in. man was it obvious that monse was more than an a-cup now. 

"no prob. good luck at cal." 

"have a good time with those white bitches." monse and mario both stopped and looked leilani for her out of pocket comment. monse and mario decided to move on from it though. mario nodded his head. "thanks. and you two, keep an eye on ruby? don't know what that kid's gonna do without me." mario smiled at the girls.