.006

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘.006.

"if you and all your girls fine as fuck put your hands up

"if you and all your girls fine as fuck put your hands up."

after the announcements were done that when latrelle and leilani entered the school with a plastic bag between them both. "you seriously don't know how to beware of the time, you're never driving me to school again. "you the one that said you were hungry." latrelle laughed out, leilani had slept in today and lorenco was already at school along with jamal, ruby, monse, cesar and olivia. so latrelle was her last resource. leilani snatched the bag from him.

"that doesn't mean buy the whole store!" leilani almost laughed out looking through the stuff and she looked to latrelle as he shrugged not caring. "you good now, aren't you? you going to the dance?" latrelle looked to her as they walked down the hall, as leilani looked through the bag grabbing what she wanted.

"most likely, jamal is gonna wanna go." leilani mumbled finally looking up, they were joining the main crowd of the school, meaning they had to seperate. "who?" latrelle never paid attention to jamal turner to know who he was by the name.

"don't worry about it, i got to go. thanks for the ride and food. see you later." leilani thanked him before breaking away from him. to join the people in the hallway she just sighed knowing she had to find someone.

∘◦

"and grand. high school dances are the worst." monse complained as they stood in line waiting for their food. she stood between olivia and leilani as the short friend. "really? dances in houston are dope, and great opps to meet dudes." olivia told monse. leilani had nothing to contribute so she just ate her food as they were waiting.

"take a look around. every hot prospect you see today is gonna be sporting wood tonight. it's not pretty. or impressive. dances are basically sex fests." monse told her friends. leilani looked down to her side at leilani. was she convincing them not to go?

"in a bad way?"

"yes. they can expose you."

"how?"

"you can get roofied or pregnant. and i'm not just talking about getting it in on the dance floor, which happens all the time. i'm talking about slipping on something suspect on the way to the bathroom, and boom, you're immaculately concepted." monse told her friends. leilani and olivia exchanged looks. as a cheerleader, leilani really wanted to go, but she couldn't tell her friends that. she promised that she wouldn't let cheer change her.

"it sounds like you have a personal vendetta against dances monse, is there something we should know about?" leilani did not mean to monse on the spot but she knew she did when monse just deadpanned her. "peeing after every time you jump. that's what happens after you get prego. even if you don't keep it." monse mumbled to her friends. causing leilani and olivia to look to each other in question.