.012

.012.

"a beautiful view, unusual, i'm hooked on the real

"a beautiful view, unusual, i'm hooked on the real."

months had passed and thee holidays came. in the luna house, leilani saw her siblings less for the holidays. it was the time that lenore took extra shifts because no one else took them and the pay was good. leilanii saw her brother less because he was hanging around the prophets, it was no secret that he was and his sisters weren't too fond of it. because of this, leilani distanced herself away from people this time of the year, her mother left around the holidays so it was always secretly a difficult time for siblings.

leilani walked down the stairs of her own house on the way to get food from the kitchen, then she stopped when she saw the living room. lorenco had not only invited his friends but he also invited some prophets, and they brought the annoying ass girls.she stared hard at her brother who had a girl in her lap, he knew better than to have any gang member in the house. this was a safe zone that their sister fought hard for. the girl in lorenco's lap noticed her glance and rolled her eyes but leilani didn't pay no mind. "uhm, excuse me. fuck you looking at we got a problem. he's off the market." she told her with a clear attitude and leilani narrowed her eyes at her, walking over to the living room. before lorenco could say anything to the girl leilani corrected her.

"you're in my house. sitting your bum ass on his lap, and he's far off the market. he got identicals for you. enjoy your night with him because that's all you're getting. say something and i'll beat your ass. all of you." leilani looked around at everyone in the living room, not scared of them. lorenco just sighed knowing his sister would take it too far. lorenco was embarrassed of her. "lani, chill the fuck out and stop being a spazz." lorenco told his sister and leilani just scoffed at him.

"you know what? fuck this. i'll be at ruby's and just a heads up, part of the reason i came down here was to tell you lenore called and said she would be home in fifteen minutes but that was about eight minutes ago, so do the math. have a good time clearing out." leilani told her brother as she walked over to the door grabbing a jacket slinging it over her shoulders, before opening the door and slamming it behind her. that left lorenco with all those people in his living room.

"she was probably lying." one of his friends told him to comfort his friend knowing how scared everyone was of lenore, secretly. lorenco didn't pay no mind pulling out his phone to see if he could track his sister, who was turning the corner. "she wasn't. everyone up to the back door, now." lorenco motioned the girl to get off his lap. everyone hurried to the backdoor all at once.

"who's lenore? your girl?" the girl that previously went off on leilani questioned and lorenco rolled his eyes. "my older sister, and you don't want to get to know." lorenco told her quickly, pushing her towards the back.