.011

.011.

"i know i got a bad reputation, walk around always mad reputation

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"i know i got a bad reputation, walk around always mad reputation."

leilani stood up in front of the gang. "you condoned him getting on the field just because you're out there doesn't mean he needs to be!" monse exclaimed worried for her friend and leilani just looked at her as if she was going to beat her but then familiar voices were heard. "isn't this exciting? aren't you excited?" jamal's mother yelled, getting the children's attention.

"and you're cheering for him tonight!" his parents were happy to see leilani in her cheer uniform and she smiled and nodded awkwardly rubbing her hands. "with that uniform on, you have to be down there with the rest of the girls you don't want to pull something." a voice called out and everyone was surprised to see latelle behind jamal's parents. cesar's jaw clenched and leilani gestured for her friends to calm down. she smiled at everyone before waving them goodbye.

"why is she with that fool?" cesar questioned ruby, ruby just smiled and laughed. "you have to remember who she is, she's a luna. gang life doesn't apply to them. it's lorenco's friend just like you're her friend." ruby explained. he didn't like leilani hanging out with latrelle but he got it.

the gang had went by and leilani cheered with crowd happy to see the score. lorenco and latrelle sat on the secondary bench for the players, since they were basketball players they got to sit down on the field. leilani found herself over by jamal after he got though yelling to his mom with a big smile on his face. "thank god this game is finally over." jamal looked at leilani and she just laughed looking on to the field. her laughter stopped when a whistle was blown.

"that was bullshit!" leilani screamed with the rest of the crowd and jamal stood there confused of what's happening. julia, the cheer captain came over to leilani, putting her hands. "kehlani, that's not good sportsmanship." she told her and leilani narrowed her eyes at the girl and jamal grabbed leilani's hand.

"it's leilani bitch!" she screamed, causing some of the players to look at the girl along with her brother and latrelle. jamal just laughed nervously, scared of the attention. julia's boyfriend came over, he was on the opposing team and he was geared up. "do we have a problem?" he stepped closer to leilani before she could do anything.

"oh hell no!" lorenco yelled getting off the bench, he went over to the dude picking help a helmet he threw a helmet at the dude's head before punching him in the chest. he didn't care if he was geared up or not. then a chain fight started with the players, julia gasped and walked away as jamal pulled leilani closer to him as they watched the fights unfold. "get him lorenco!" leilani yelled out to her brother.