.013

⛧ミ ◦∘.013

( cat's out the bag ! )

after what happened yesterday, leilani did not want to return to ruby's house but she literally had nowhere else to go after practice. she had no ride home from school and the nearest place was ruby's house. so leilani walked to his house in her uniform along with her duffle, she opened the door and closed it behind her seeing everyone was at the table but olivia. "luna you're late. inform both of your siblings that you will be security for olivia's quince." ruby told her before she could utter a word out. he finally turned around to see her attire and his eyes went wide.

"did you walk here through the block like that?" jamal questioned for everyone hating her uniform for her, imagining what the men around here could and would do to her. leilani walked over to the table, feeling cesar's stare on her. she ignored it and put her hand on her hip. "yeah i did. and why do we have to be security? lenore and lorence barely know the girl. why don't you ask spooky?" leilani became annoyed thinking about how she was just getting used.

"because everyone is scared of your family, so you're doing it for the whole night. making sure that no one sketchy gets in." ruby told her and leilani rolled her eyes, and took a seat next to monse. looking at her laptop she saw a facebook page opened she furrowed her eyebrows. "that... kinda looks like you mom in the photos i seen. are you talking to her?" leilani turned to her in question.

"no, no. i just found her and i'm not sure if i should send a request or not. but the more i think about this the more stupid it turns into. no way is my mom some rich lady living ten miles away from here. i shouldn't do this." monse told leilani and cesar joined the conversation going behind both of the girls, having his hands on the back of their chairs. leilani and cesar looked at each other then back to monse. leilani sighed leaning forward and quickly pressing the button to send off the friend request.

"what did you just do?"

"what you needed to do." cesar shrugged it off as nothing along with leilani happy that was over. the trio that sat together all had problems with at least one parent. cesar and leilani wasn't going to let monse skip an opportunity to mend a parental relationship because she was scared. "but i don't know if i want to know what i don't know." monse was starting to annoy leilani at this point.

"then unfriend her."

"but what if she's online right now and she sees it? unfriending would be offensive." monse held her hands looking to the laptop. leilani rolled her eyes and got up from her chair knowing she was going to end up hurting monse. she didn't understand how cesar could deal with her but she knew she couldn't. when she stood up ruby was by her side. "so did they say yes?" he questioned eagerly and leilani looked at him confused causing him to let out a groan.