chapter fifty-six-"My love, what have they done to you"

Start from the beginning

And so they did.

He killed five vampires and turned towards Reia only to find her on a vampire's back and quickly she bit his throat off with her sharpened teeth, spitting the chunk of bloody meat after that.

Two attacked him at once. He avoided the first one's stab and with great strength swung his sword and beheaded the filth.

He dodged the other's knife as well and stabbed him.

He noticed a vampire creeping behind Reia and he quickly ran to her and stabbed it, surprising her.

"Thanks" she said, but suddenly, her eyes widened and she quickly grabbed his shoulders, forcing him to kneel and then pulled him forward.

He knew why she did that, as soon as he felt a knive, graze his back.

He was about to stand up and face the coward that attacked him from behind, but Reia had already imbedded her ax in the coward's head.

"I guess we're even now, huh?" jace said.

"As you said. For NOW. Come. Quick. The door is over there"

He turned around to see where Dante was and stepped back in surprise as he saw that Dante was right behind him.

His face and body like Reia's too were covered in blood and he could only guess that his was too.

An idiot ran to him and Jace picked him up in a rib crashing embrace, like the mma fighters, then threw him on the ground.

Too bad for the idiot, cause he landed on sharp rock that killed him.

"Here. Can you two lift it up. Lionesse built it according to her strength and well don't you dare tell her this but i am weaker than her"

"Well i will lift the damn door when i could actually see it" jace growled.

They were losing time.

"Here. It's expertly hidden, i know. Blasted bitch is a pro at hiding things"

Jace bent down and felt around.

That's when he felt it and quickly, he picjed up the rock.

They quickly climbed down and Reia lead them through the narrow, more suitable for a woman's size, corridor.

He was soon hit with the smell of rotten flesh and knew that they were close to the 'hanging tree' as Lio called it.

He was thankful for his great sight, cause otherwise, with this amount of darkness, he wouldn't have been able to see his nose.

Reia walked easily, while he and Dante had to squeeze their way through.

Soon, the narrow corridor opened up to big room.

Had he never seen dead people, never seen rotten bodies, he would've fainted or puked like hell at the gruesome sight.

"Lionesse said that ahe hid it here. The book i mean"

"I don't care about anything at the moment, but save my love. To hell may the book go, for all i care" he snarled.

"Really? Cause i am pretty sure that the only thing able to remove her silver cuffs, is in the darn book. I know for a fact that she WILL be in a bad condition, and with the cuffs, her wolf healing is very slow"

Jace punched the wall and started looking around like a maniac, till finally he saw a hanging male's corpse.

He rushed to it and indeed, stuck in the man's clothes, was the book.