Chapter Nineteen

-Siddhartha's POV

We had ice cream for desert and in all that, my eyes was only on her who keeps making my heart crazy for her.

We were done with the ice cream but I couldnt control my stare on her, her head was bowed to her playing fingers.

I could see how nervous she was on my stare but I couldnt control myself.

Her beauitful long lashes were kissing her cheeks making her look more beauitful.

I wish to feel her close to me so I can feel her face, her lashes and mostly get to touch that red plumb lips of hers that seem soft.

"We..we..we need to go..its..its getting late", she stammered not looking at me making me smile.

"I know, but we are not done yet", I said and she looked up at me confused.

I smiled

This evening is going to change our lives and I plan on making this evening the best moments of our lives.

I looked at the male waiter who was standing afar but not too far, I nodded my head to him and he nodded back too before he walked away.

I looked back at her whose head is still lowered down to her playing fingers.

Soon 'Tere kum Ho' music started playing making me smile as she looked up at me with a confused look.

"I told you the evening here wasnt over", I said and I still saw how confused she was.

I got up and went to her, I brought out my hand to her so she could place her hand in mine.

I saw how surprised she was before she hesitantly placed her hand on mine before getting up.

Her eyes were fixed on me and I was also lost in her eyes as I placed her one hand on my shoulder and the other of her hand was in mine while I slide my other hand to her waist and I felt her shiver.

We kept staring into each other's eyes as we swayed slowly to the beat of the music.

I was so lost in her eyes which was staring into mine and taking my heart and I couldnt hold it any more.

I need to confess my feelings to her so she can be mine completely.

"Preeta..i want to say something to you..", I said but she broke the eye contact and lowered her eyes but I didt want that.

Not now that am going to confess my feelings to her.

I pulled her closer to me through her waist making her collide into my chest, her both hands resting on my chest but her eyes were still lowered down.

I held her jaw and raised her face up to stare into my eyes and I got lost in her eyes.

"I can't hold this feelings anymore..you drive my heart crazy everytime Preeta through I couldnt understand what this feelings were but its all clear to me now..", I said.

Her eyes were still fixed on mine without a blink as if understanding where I was heading to.

"I..I am inlove with you Preeta, I love you.."

-Preeta's POV

"I..i am inlove with you Preeta, I love you..", those words made me froze on my spot as I stared deep into his eyes and all I could see in his eyes were full of much love.

Love for me.

I felt my eyes getting watery.

He feels the same way as I feel for him, he loves me as I do to him.