Chapter Seven

-Preeta's POV

"Wow sis, you look very beauitful on this bridal dress", Poonam's voice said so close to my ear.

I slowly opened my eyes to behold my reflection in the mirror which was infront of me. Everything looks perfect on me.

The gold bridal outfit

The bangles which are the same with the bridal dress.

The makeup looks perfect

The ring attached to my nose and the heavy dupatta resting on my head.

This is really happening already??

I Miss Preeta Sai Dev is to become Mrs. Preeta Khair Petel in a couple of minutes now.

What if his plan doesnt work according to it??

What if I never go to college again??

What if I get stuck in this marriage???

My eyes were getting wet already, I felt a hand on mine making me to look up at my sister's watery eyes. I couldnt hold back the tears as I placed my head on her lab and broken down into many tears.

Tears of fear

-Disha's POV

Looking at my daughter with tears on Poonam's labs made me run to my room, my daughter is suppose to be happy on her marriage which is biggest day of any girl's life but its different and I couldnt do anything to stop it, nothing.

I broke down in tears, tears that my daughter can never be happy in this arrange marriage. I felt a hand on my should making me look up to see my older sister Aditi.

"Aditi why is this happening??", I asked in tears as she sat on bed next to me while cupping my cheek and wiping away my tears.

"I do not know Disha but all I know is that the lord knows best", she said but I feel discourage seeing how things are going and how helpless I am about it.

-Preeta's POV

"I will go and check on the other arrangements", Poonam said and I just nodded while she left.

I turned to my reflection which was glowing and perfect but not in the inside.

Today I will be getting married in few minutes, I closed my eyes to calm myself down but his face appeared making my heart to run a race as I opened my eyes to my reflection.

Another reflection joined mine and it was mama's, I turned back to see mama whose eyes was wet making me to stand up worried.

"Mama, were you crying again?", I asked holding her hands.

"I...I am s..sorry", she said and I felt like crying as I hugged her to stop her from crying more.

"Mama, dont say sorry for it wasnt your fault. You did your best for me and now all I want from you today is your blessings and everything will be fine", I said and she freed herself from my hug before cupping my face.

"My blessings have always been with you", mama said making me to hug her in tears.

-Siddhartha's POV

I look perfect in my groom outfit, I am getting married in few minutes and its getting me so nervous.

I closed down my eyes to cool down my nerves but her beauitful face appeared in the curtains of my eyes making my heart to race but someone hugged me from behind making me to open my eyes.