Chapter Four

-Siddhartha's POV

"Hello Sid", she waved at me as I came close to her who was still showing me her white teeth.

I wanted to slap those white teeth of hers.

"Sid who is she?", mama asked narrowing her eyes at me.

"Yes Sid bhai, who is she??", Indu asked but now I am stuck.

I can't tell them that she's my finacee, not yet.

"I am his fi..."

"She's my friend...my friend from London, I invited her over", I said cutting Eva short.

I saw Eva's shock face but i'll handle her later.

"Wow, your friend got class Sid", Indu said checking Eva out.

"My name is Indu, I am his younger sister", Indu introduced herself.

"Am Eva, nice meeting you", Eva replied smiling.

"Its nice having you here dear, I wish we could chat more but we've somewhere to go now so it'll be when we return", mama said and she nodded.

"Do feel at home and if you need anything, Indu will help with it", baba said and she nodded again and smiled.

"Sid let's go now, we're late", mama said but I need to put things in order with Eva so she won't go saying stuffs about us to Indu.

"You go mama, I need to show Eva to the guest room first", I said hoping they will accept.

"You dont need to worry bhai, I will take care of your friend needs", Indu said and I mentally palmed my face.

"See, now let's go", mama said.

"I will go take granny's blessing, you both go ahead and i'll come", I said and mama sighed.

"Dont be late", mama said and left along with baba and I breathed out a sigh of relieve.

"I'll go get you a glass of juice", I heard Indu say and I turn back to see Eva sitting alone now on the couch.

I looked around but Indu was nowhere and I guess she went to the kitchen already. I sat down beside Eva who looked at me with a offended look.

"Why did you lie to your family about who I am??", she asked angerily.

"What are you doing here??, how did you get to know here??", I asked cos I never remebered giving her my home address in India.

"I wouldn't be here if you had answered my calls and not keep me worried", she said and I know she was angry.

I sighed, I wasnt ready for this argument now.

"I will explain everything to you once am back but no matter what you do, dont tell Indu or anyone about our relationship", I said and she looked at me shock.

"We're just friends to them please, I will give you all the details once am back please", I said and she sighed before nodding her head.

"But you better have a better explanation to all this", she said and I nodded before kissing her forehead and rushed into granny's room and I met her doing dua to the lord infront of the little temple in her room.

I waited for her to be through and when she was, she turned to me smiling sweetly and I went and touched her foot for her blessings.

"Bless you beta", she said and I smiled.

"I came to take your blessings since am going to meet my future inlaws", I said.

"I wish your baba can listen to me and cancel all these but he keeps doing his will all the time", granny said and I saw sadness.