"Kelley and Hayley!" they shout when they finally pick up.

"Have you guys been called by Jill yet?" Kelley asks them

"Yes we have she rang like 20 minutes ago for me" Alex replies

"she called me about 15 so probably straight after you Janice" Allie answers

"she just called me and said that I'm on the squad!" Kelley screams down the phone making all of us cover our ears from how loud she is

"I'm so happy for you Kelley but please tone it down," Alex says making us all laugh

"Alex and I both made the team too," Allie says as she and Alex both smile.

"That's great guys, well done," I say and smiled back.

"I'm guessing you made it too Hayley?" Allie asks, I just smile back

"I don't know yet, Jill hasn't called me," I say and they all look at me in shock, Kelley included.

"Oh my god! I was too wrapped up in my call I didn't even think about you! I'm literally the worst girlfriend ever" Kelley says going to walk away in embarrassment but I grab her arm before she can.

"Kelley it's fine, honeslty. You had been waiting for that call since you came out of the hospital" I tell her making a small giggle escape her lips.

"Will you forgive me?" She asks pulling the puppy dog eyes on me

"you know I would have forgiven you anyways," I say and pull her in for a kiss, what was meant to be a quick peck is seeming to become a little more.

My hands travel to her lower back while Kelley makes her way to the back of my neck.

"Still on the call here guys" we hear Allie say making us break apart

"Sorry, kind of forgot" Kelley says blushing a little

"We could tell, you guys were eating each others faces off," Alex says making us all laugh.

"When are you guys coming down to visit?" Kelley asks the two

"soon because I'm still yet to see your new house, which I can't believe you got without even telling me, I so would have gone house hunting with you" Allie whines over facetime

"and I would have invited you too but I didn't buy the house," Kelley says

"Wait so your renting?" She asks confused as Alex just rolls her eyes

"no dumbass, Hayley bought it for Kelley after the hospital situation" Alex explains since we filled her in when she stayed with us.

"What no way! You just bought her a house! I wish I had a soulmate to do that-" Allie says cutting herself off when she realises what she's said.

"Jesus Christ Allie, can you not keep your mouth shut for anything" Kelley shouts in anger as we all stare at Alex in anticipation for her reaction.

"Y-you're soulmates?" She asks barely above a whisper, I look over at Kelley and see she's clearly panicked so I grab her hand and run my fingers over her knuckles.

"yes we are Alex, and I hope you're okay with it because it doesn't change who I am, you're still my best friend," Kelley tells Alex hoping she won't be mad.

"Kelley, we've been friends for almost 8 years now, why didn't you ever tell me," Alex asks, a sad expression in her face.

"I didn't know how! Would you still have been friends with me if I told you way back then?" Kelley questions