Getting sucked in, Literally

Depuis le début

"Oh i've heard of this! its commoners coffee!" Everyone began making a big fuss over instant coffee. I plopped down next to a that snot girl that throws Haruhi's stuff in the water because she's jealous about Haruhi. I listened to her make a comment about the instant coffee being crap. I rolled my eyes and got up to watch honey who just woke up from his nap. He was going to jump on Haruhi, when he noticed me standing around. He jumped into my arms.

"Koy-Chan!" He squealed. I spun him around.

"Hi Honey-Senpai." I greeted back. He gave me a big grin.

" Hey Koy-Chan, Haru-chan, want to have some cake with me?" Honey wondered. 

"No thanks, I don't really like cake." Haruhi told him. Honey frowned a little than went back to me.

"No thanks sweetie. I don't care much for sweets." Kyoya raised an eyebrow at me. I just winked at him and turned my attention back to Honey.

"Than how would you like to hold my bunny usa-chan?" He held the stuffed pink rabbit out to us. 

"I'm... not into bunnies." Haruhi looked ready to pass out again. Honey teared up.

"Are you saying you don't like usa-chan?" Haruhi noticed Honey getting ready to cry and leaned forward.

"I guess he is kind of cute." Honey's eyes widen. A light bulb clicked over his head. Ah, another one knows about Haruhi.

"I would love to Honey!" I finally said. Honey handed me the rabbit.

"Take good care of him, kay?" With that, he spun on his heel and skipped away. He jumped onto one of his guest lap, and burst into giggle fits. So that just leaves me with Haruhi and Kyoya. Kyoya started babbling on about the stats of the club. He even threaten her with his police force. Tamaki came up and blew in his ear. Haruhi spazzed out, and ran off. They started talking about appearances. I was utterly bored now. I was bored when i watched this on netflix too. Tamaki went on and on about being a gentle man, while i knew Haruhi was thinking of a word that fits Tamaki.

"Obnoxious." I blurted out. That caught everyones attention. Once again, Tamaki isolated himself to the emo corner. Haruhi smiled at me.

"Thats just what I was thinking Koy-Senpai." The twins came over to Haruhi and I, and started to laugh at the sulking president. 

"You guys are heros all right." Hikaru and Kaoru joked.  More talk went over, and they went over Haruhi's looks. Kyoya started making phone calls, Mori ran to get contacts for Haruhi, the twins kidnapped Haruhi to change while i ate some cake with Honey. Suddenly two more light bulbs went off. Now the twins know. All were waiting for his the king, and Mori-Senpai. 

Haruhi came out of the dressing room, and looked much better. I stood up and clapped.

"Looking good Haru-Chan." Haruhi blushed a little.  Tamaki started to cry with happiness.

"Aw cute. Your as pretty as a girl! Adorable!"

"Haru-chan you look so cute!" Honey cooed. 

"Our errand boy is now becoming a host!" Everyone cheered. Now, everyone was back doing their own thing. Haruhi was getting popular already. She had girls with hearts floating around them. I went over to Kyoya. He was watching Tamaki and Haruhi at the same time.Suddenly Haruhi was screaming for help.

"Mori-Senpai help me!" Mori rushed over, and picked up Haruhi from Tamaki's death grip. As he stared at her, another lightbulb went off. A hint of pink went a crossed his cheeks.

"Mori-senpai, you really didn't need to go that far. Now come here and let daddy help you little one." 

"I already have a dad." As they talked, I saw Tamaki's princess get up,I quickly turned on my camera phone so everyone could know who thew Haruhi's stuff out the window and into the pool. That was utterly cold of her. I gave her an evil glare as she passed me. She stuck her nose up, and sat back down like nothing happened. I closed my phone, and sat in a chair near Kyoya.

"Why are you still here Koyuki?"

"This place is the most interesting thing here. Why, want me to go already?" I teased. Kyoya pushed back his glasses and smirked.

"Oh no. If your having fun, don't let me stop you. Say, maybe you want something to do for the club?"

"Actually yes. I want a job like yours. I want to help make money for the host club, share my ideas for cosplay and such." Kyoya stuck his hand out.

"Welcome to the host club then." I grinned and shook his hand. Forgive me dad, but i'm pretty sure i just made a new start with the devil himself.

I noticed Haruhi's absence and went to the window. I quietly got out of my chair, and watched out the window. Haruhi and Tamaki were messing around in the pound. The laughed, and walked back up the stairs and back into the host room. Haruhi sat with Tamaki's princess.  I quickly showed them the tape just as i noticed the princess jaw drop. Uh oh, time for the drama.

"Ah! No Haruhi! Don't let this commoner attack me!" She screamed. The twins went to dump water on her, but i beat them to it. They gave me a thumbs up, while Kyoya smirked.

"Why would you do that you awful girl? Tamaki do something. That commoner just assaulted me." She whined. Tamaki stroked her cheek.

"I'm very disappointed with you my princess. You through his bag into the pond."

"You don't have any proof do you?" She sneered. I stepped up. I flashed her my phone, where the video was playing.

"Actually he doesn't, but i do." I smirked. She began to tear up.

"Why Tamaki, why are you such an idiot?" With that, she ran out of the room. Everyone watched her with shocked faces. 

"Nicely done Koy-chan!" The twins cheered at the same time. I winked over at them. Kyoya nodded at me. Tamaki went over and added more to Haruhi's debt because of the broken tea set. I don't think I've ever seen someone pale so much in one day. Haruhi was pale, and soaked to the bone. I went over to Kyoya, who handed me a dress for Haruhi. I walked her over to the dressing room.

"Sorry, its the only uniform we have left, but it is for you." Haruhi thanked me and hurried off to change.

"That was pretty funny back there Koy- Senpai. You stole what Kaoru and I wanted to do though." Hikaru pouted. Kaoru did the same. I just giggled at them. Honey laughed to. Mori smiled and i swear, i just saw Kyoya wink at me! 

"I'm just going to check on him." Tamaki whispered. We all shared a look. We were all thinking the same thing. He's going to find out Haru-Chan was a girl. Tamaki stepped into the curtain, and Haruhi gasped. I saw the final light bulb come on.

"Well, i guess we all know Haru- chan is a girl now!" I joked. Kyoya agreed, as well as the twins, Mori, and Honey. Tamaki came out, and his face was bright red. Poor Tamaki.