제 17 회

"I checked, the public doesn't know about us yet." Taehyung told you after calling Officer Namjoon.

"That's good. We need to make sure it won't leak." You both were at the balcony of Taehyung's room. The night sky was clear and the moon's light illuminated the place brightly. Taehyung hummed at your reply and enjoyed the cool breeze.

"Who knows, they might as well as frame me as a slut." You sighed. It was announced all over that you would be marrying your boyfriend of many years, and when he's in jail, you're married to the most handsome detective in Korea. Yep, definitely a slut.

Another cool breeze hit you, a few strands of your hair covered your eyes, blocking you from seeing the handsome man. You raised your hand to move them but the male had already done the task for you. He tucked them behind your right ear and smiled. "Perfect."

"Nobody's perfect Taehyung." You concluded but he disagreed.

"You're no slut, you're just as perfect!" He patted your head. It felt like you were his student of some sort. "Okay sir." You giggled.

-- -- -- --

"You'll be sleeping with me?"

"Yes, at least as of now." You replied not knowing what the owner of the room would reply.

"Yay, beautiful eonnie will be with me." Miso began jumping on her bed, excitement filled in her tone. "Eonnie, I never had someone close to me except for Tae-Oppa."

You were quite confused by her sentence but thought it would be bad if you invade her privacy and let the questions slide.

It was different. The place, people and the feeling. Maybe that's why I am not getting any sleep.

You turned towards Miso but the girl was sleeping peacefully, like an angel. Tiptoeing you headed towards the person whom you know well in the house.

You walked past the small dining room and you instantly got reminded of the awkward dinner you had with the family few hours ago. Taehee was ignoring everyone most of the time and you thought it was definitely rude when she ignored you when you tried starting a conversation with her.

A slight fear began crawling in you, Taehee was always on phone. And there's 50% chance of finding at least one news article about you.

Miso was the mood maker despite her age. She was talking about her day in school while Taehyung was adoring her all the time. He would be a perfect father.

His parents were sweet like him, and you felt bad for lying to them. For starters, Taehyung apologised telling that he got confused, and that you were 'Park Y/n' not 'Lee Y/n'. You had to tell them that you just graduated from a university in Busan and came here looking for a job and stumbled into your so-called old friend Taehyung. His parents believed your cooked up story without hesitation and you finally could breath properly.

In the corner of Taehyung's room, you saw Yeontan sleeping on his small bed and you couldn't resist his cuteness that you wanted to pet him. After finishing your small session with the cute puppy, you finally got struck with the fact that Taehyung was not in his room in the first place when you spotted his empty bed.

"What are you doing here?"

It was a female, you were sure.

And sure, it was Taehee. She the same bitchy face and had her one eyebrow raised.

"Oh Taehee, what are you doing here?" You nervously giggled but the girl just got more angry then before.

"This is my house."

Shit, I am dead.