"Yes, can we please be excused too as everything has been cleared up?" I ask and Mr Burn nods but places a hand on my shoulder, stopping me from walking by him. "Can I just have a word with Mr Horan for a minute?" Mr Burns asks Louis and Louis nods and leaves but not before leaving a gentle kiss on my cheek. I smile at him as he walks out. Mr Burns closes the door and I freak out a bit but remember me and Louis made it pretty clear we're together, although we really aren't. "I just wanted to apologize for my behaviour and calling you horrible names. I don't know why but I was sure it was Liam you were sneaking around with. I hope I didn't cause any tension or arguments between you and your partner. To say I'm sorry, I'm raising your wages as an apology and I'm really sorry for all of this to happen. It won't happen ever again." Mr Burns says and I'm shocked. He's raising my wages for all this? I smile at him and nod, not really knowing what to say. "It's okay sir, things happen but I'm happy to forget all this happened if you are and you shouldn't sir, it's alright" I say, feeling sort of guilty as I was sneaking around with one of his students and still am. "I insist Mr Horan for all the troubles I have caused, I wish you and your partner the best" Mr Burns says, opening the door. I nod at him before smiling. "Thanks Mr Burns" I say, walking out.

The bell has already went so the hallways are a bit crowded with students but I find Louis and to my surprise, he's with Zayn. I didn't know they knew each other. When I come closer to the two, I notice something really weird but interesting. Zayn's cheeks are a dark shade of red and he is holding his books, messy and Louis is holding a paper and his cheeks have gone a bright pink. That only happens when he's really embarrassed or he likes someone. I see him scratch the back of his neck before shaking Zayn's hand. I watch as they stare at each other before quickly looking away and I see Louis pointing and Zayn just stands there nodding. Yup, something interesting is happening. I watch as Louis spots me and looks down at the ground, smiling.

I go to open my mouth to say something but I'm rudely interrupted by Louis telling me to shut
up and that he doesn't want to talk about it. I laugh as I wrap my arm around his shoulder and walk out to where Liam waits around the corner, staring at the ground. "Hey Li" I say, winking. "Why does Louis look like a tomato" Liam says, staring at Louis who blushes more at Liam's question. "Oh my god, never mind me, I just saved both of your asses in there!" Louis says, trying to change the conversation. I will get this whole story out of him soon but for now I'll let him off the hook. He did just save my ass in there from jail and being away from my baby. "Thank you Lou, really" I say, hugging him again. When I pull away, Liam hugs him too and I hear him whisper a thank you into his ear. He pulls away quick though since we aren't far from the school and that would be one hell of a thing to explain why the teachers 'boyfriend' is hugging one of the students which was supposed to be with his partner. Actually yeah, that is one hell
of a thing to explain and that's only in my head.

"I got to go but if you's want, I can meet you at your house in a few minutes. Unless you want alone time which I completely understand after that kind of day." Louis says, politely smiling. I look at Liam who shrugs. "I'm fine with him coming, what about you?" Liam says and I nod at him. "Of course you can come Louis, you're always welcome bud" I say, rubbing his shoulder. He smiles at me before nodding and walking away. "Bye guys, see you soon" He says, jogging over to his car in the car park. I open the car for me and Liam and get in.

"What a fucking day" Liam says, running his hand through his hair. I laugh at him but realize I shouldn't be laughing. If it wasn't for Liam, I'd be locked up in a cell for the rest of my life and he'd...I don't know what he'd do without me, that's a interesting thing to ask him. "Babe?" I say, making Liam look up and smile. I intertwine my hand on the gear stick with his and sit them on my lap. "Yeah?" he asks and I smile sadly at him. He looks wrecked and stressed out. I'm so running him a nice, warm bath when Louis goes. "What would you have done if you didn't come up with the plan? I know it's terrible to say and thankfully we don't have to live to see that but really, what would you do? I just want to know" I say, squeezing his hand. I feel him rub circles on my knuckles and it makes me smile. "Simple. I leave this world behind and go into the next and hopefully meet you there soon enough" he explains which makes me look up at him sadly. "You'd kill yourself? No no Li, baby you can't. Please don't think that way, your life is so precious baby" I say, bringing our hands up to kiss his hand.

"I'm not thinking that way, to be honest it was an automatic decision I made in the office. If there's no you, there's no me. If you left, it would be like trying to live without a heart. Impossible. You are my heart Niall and I don't want to live in this world if I can't live it right by your side. It would be too painful because not only would I lose the love of my life, I'd lose my best friend. I mean, sure Louis and Zayn are my friends too and I love them but they will never and I mean never compare to our kind of relationship. You've been with me through every painful moment in my life bare one and we've survived them all together. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't have you to live it with me. I love you Niall." He says, staring me in the eye. By now, we're home but that doesn't matter. I feel the tears roll down my cheeks and I quickly grab Liam into my arms and hold onto him for dear life as I cried. "I didn't mean to upset you babe, It's okay, I'm not leaving you, I'll always be here. Always" he whispers, stroking my back but it only
causes me to break down more.

"I fucking love you Liam" I say, kissing his shoulder. I pull away and stare into his beautiful brown eyes as he uses his thumbs to wipe my tears away. "I know you do because I fucking love you too" Liam whispers, pecking my lips softly. I smile at him as he opens the door and nods his head at the house. I watch, unable to move as he walks up to the porch and stops. He turns and smiles at me and not just any smile. The smile where the edges of his eyes wrinkle and his dimples show fully, that beautiful smile. And all I can do is watch because I'm happy to admit it that I, Niall James Horan am hopelessly in love with him and proud to say that, the beautiful boy in front of me is all mine. And nobody can take that away from.

And I mean nobody.