Chapter 20

Hello :) Thank you all so much! I can't believe how big this story has become! It's incredible! Im really sorry for my slow updates lately and I promise I will update faster from now on! Anyway, here's comes drama!!

Niall's P.O.V

I carry out writing my notes after Liam disappears. I laugh silently because I was being such a tease to him and he nearly wet himself in the classroom."Alright class, ten more minutes and I'm picking up your copy's" I say to the class and get a weak yeah.

After 10 minutes and a lot of hair pulling, I go around the class picking up copies. I am not in a mood to mess with anymore. I don't know why but my work suddenly just made me...mad. I feel so under pressured by it. I'm just in the middle row of the students when a siren rings out.

Oh shit.

A fire.

Shit, shit shit what do I do? Ok I need to keep calm for one, it wouldn't be cool if I freaked on front of all my students. "Class, go stand at the door in a mannerly line please" I say as calm as I can. Maybe it's just a fire drill?

Once I grab my journal, I tell everyone to go in a quiet, calm manner. But as soon as we get out the class, they freak. It's real. The fires real, oh shit. "Ok class, come on, we need to get out here quick" I say, guiding them over to the front door, away from the growing fire coming out of the bathroom. The whole corridor is blocked now by fire. Oh shit.

As soon as we all get out, I let out a sigh of relief. "Ok, get in order so I can check the role please" I say loudly to my class. They go into their places and I get a bad feeling in my belly, I think it's just because of the fire. I look to my right to see Zayn and Josh, dragging a coughing Harry out of the back. Zayn notices my stare and glances at me with an evil smirk. Wait....

I glance at the empty spot in front of me. No, please no, no no no no no, please don't say....

LIAM'S IN THE FIRE!

"Class stay the fuck here, ok don't move" I say loudly to them, they stare shocked at me. Oh shit, I cursed at them. But my boyfriends in a fucking building, with a fucking fire. I need to save him. I don't care if I have to walk through a thousand of fires, I need to make sure my Liam is ok. Shit Niall don't cry. I'm about to run when the principles voice rings out. "Can everyone please stay where they are while the fire brigade comes, nobody is allowed to go inside because it is not safe. Thank you" she says in a speakerphone.

But I can't just let my boyfriend burn to death. No that's it, I don't care if it kills me or burns me. It's just me. But Liam....how could I live without the love of my life not beside me. I know he's an angel but now is not his time. His time is going to be when his an old wrinkly man and him beside me.

So with one last breath, I run towards the burning school. I hear shouts from teachers and the sound of girls cries and pleas to not go in. I cover my face as soon as I get in. The fire has spread more and so has the smoke. I can barely see because of it. I make my way towards the boys bathrooms. Oh shit. I'm guessing this is where the fire started and I have a strong feeling who started it. Not really caring about myself, I run through the flames. Pain shoots up my legs but I don't care. I need to get to Liam. "Liam " I shout into the bathroom.

"Help" I hear him shout. I run through more flames to where his voice came from. "Liam, I'm here, don't worry babe, Im here" I say into the door. "Niall the doors jammed, I'm stuck, please go, I can't let you die trying to save me, please go" he says behind the door. "I'm not leaving without you. You die, I die. Simple as. Step back babe" I say to him, a tear running down my cheek.

I hear the shuffle of his feet so I take a few steps back into the fire. I don't care about the burning pain running up my legs, I need to save Liam. I run fast and slam my body against the door. No luck. Need to do it again then. I repeat it again but still no budge. I take a few steps back again and think of things that will make me mad enough to knock the door down.

Just imagine Liam all burnt and in a coffin. Ok, need to knock it. I run and slam my body into the door, hard and painful. It opens. Liam who was on the toilet, jumps off and runs into my arms. He starts coughing madly and I lift him into bridal style. "Let's get out here babe" I say kissing his cheek. Question is....how?